View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 04:41 PM

Smile older guy now - fond speedo memories.

Much time has passed since wearing Speedo swimsuits when I was younger. I especially have great speedo memories with my beloved uncle at our swim club. He's gone now, but certainly cherish our time together wearing my favorite tight water polo briefs or Speedo swimsuits. He always liked seeing me in them, especially after a nice swim at the swim club. Our enjoyable times together were only giving my wet young college age body a nice feeling, while getting my tight swimsuit off and seeing me with a nice healthy erection enjoying the soft tight nylon or polyester clinging to my lowers wet or dry. When it was time to shower and change, he would say before showering "it's time Speedo's coming off now". It was always a tickling erotic time for me and a joy for him seeing me squirm and pout like a child as those clinging tight wet swimsuit or water polo briefs would slowly come off. He always was in the nude and really loved seeing me naked and erect in the showers while being gently soaped and rinsed down by him. It was certainly a beautiful time. His home was especially nice with a special undressing room for his guests, mostly of middle adult age many in tight sexy underwear, as they helped one another undress and go into in the main guest rooms totally naked for an enjoyable long period of time. I called the changing or guest undressing room, the "Nude Room" which I didn't look forward to enter to get naked before being in his home. Many times, I would be wearing my favorite leotard and tights with snug light blue overalls, known by him as my "Kiddie Clothes. " He would always guide me into the "Nude Room" , where he would slowly strip all those snug layers off me til I was finally naked. I'll always remember his favorite quotes while undressing me out of my sexy soft leotards "off leotard off", as he happily unzipped and peeled down and stripped it off, then saying "off leotard and tights off, "everything off off! as he managed getting the tights down and off with my clinging speedo style briefs when my full hard on springs out and soon, totally naked. Those were great times together and glad I was with him. The only real enjoyment for us, was seeing me in those tight Speedo swimsuit and tight sexy "kiddie clothes" and stripping them off me. One other favorite of his quotes was "let's get you unspeedoed before taking a shower together at our swim club. Those were great Speedo and Halloween days and nights in warm snug "kiddie clothes" memories, I'll always cherish.