View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 11:42 PM
Speedo Member

Talking We've got a lot in common!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentx
I grew a beard over this Winter and I am questioning whether I should completely shave my body hair, manscape it, or go natural this summer. Right now I have a completely shaved body, pubes, balls, and ass. It doesn't seem quite right when I look in the mirror and see a tiny speedo, no body hair whatsoever, and a beard. When wearing a speedo and sporting a beard which looks best to you: smooth, manscaped (neatly trimmed) or fully natural? I would appreciate your opinion.
Hi, Brentx! Your post is inspiring me to share my own story, and I hope you will find it helpful. I'm into bodybuilding, bodyshaving, tanning with teeny tanlines, and men's rio-style microbikinis for the beach. I first grew a beard in 1980, and have had one ever since. I started off with the Speedo men's bikini in the late '70s. As my bodybuilding has progressed, the bikinis have gotten much smaller(!) My current fave is the M73 Stuffit Rio microbikini from Skinzwear. I've never been hairy, but started total bodyshaving when I got the M73. My hair started coming out in college. Several years ago, I started getting basically a headshave (no guard on the hair trimmer). I'm a healthy, proud gay man, and feel no concern about my masculinity whatsoever. I'm proud of the way I work to care for, and develop, my body! I like to think that my approach to hair grooming and "near nudity" is a healthy expression of my sensuality and sexuality. (Not bad for 71!) I'm not at all surprised that you are turned on by your current appearance! I enjoy the same "feeling" when I check out the "Fruits of My Labors" during "Mirror Time.," which (trust me) is "Early and Often!" Also remember that there are competitive bodybuilders who have beards and pose in tiny posing straps while shaved smooth! So, enjoy!!!