Thread: Surgery issues
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 07:48 PM

Default That was, well ,...interesting

So I picked out one of my favorite classic pairs of thong underwear, a black 2x(ist) that is no longer being sold. That one always excites me very easily into precumming because it cinches up almost excruciatingly tight againt the perineum area, puching all my male parts front and forward. In the pre-surgery days I would be precumming even before I got it on.

What happens now is I get out of my white briefs and I immediately shoot a short stream of urine, which I conveniently collect with a handy towel, before I even get myself into the wonderful thong. Once this is over I pull on the thong, and I immediately notice that now the liquid is primarily precum not urine. I kick back and enjoy myself making the situation tough to deal with by pulling over the thong a little white Bike jock. I'm still precumming.

Then over that I pull on a pair of classic blue, yellow and red compression shorts dating probably from the late 80s. These are both slick and really tight fitting. The neat part is I get a nice penis bulge at this point, with a small damp spot on the shorts right at the tip. This is almost like the olden (aka pre-surgival days) The bulge isnt as large as it once was but it is there...

Things are coming along in a lot of different ways. I am curious if the urine flow that starts the precumming will gradually disappate over time. The tricky part technically is that the prostate used to shut off the urethra almost immediately after the cowpers started oozing, but now I no longer have a prostate.

The intense pressure on the perineum from the snug little thong cord still feels really great, prostate or not, and one of these litle experiences in life that no male should miss out on! I highly recommend experimenting with this to see how your body behaves in such an intense situation. Its unlike anything I have experienced from a swim brief. I am starting to master having sexual fun post prostate surgery. Most of the stuff that I thought was way fun before surgery is still way fun, but maybe in a bit different way.

Sebbie