Thread: The Tornados
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 05:28 PM

Smile Angie's List....ening (lol)

Angie couldn't get over how much Jimmy had grown. He seemed more like a man than a 15 year old boy and certainly had the build of a young man. Angie also could not help noticing her brother's bulging manhood when they hugged, but thought better about saying anything about it. She was also somewhat surprised to see him standing on the patio at 6 AM wearing just a speedo as she called it. Her little brother had really grown up since she went off to college. They had always been very close in spite of the 5 year age difference and was so pleased that Jimmy was happy to see her.

Jimmy really was happy to see Angie because he could talk about anything to her, something that would prove very important. Jimmy thought, "was Angie surprised that I was wearing a brief out on the patio and did she realize I had a boner when she hugged me - how could she not know that?"

Jimmy realized that he was really hungry and said to Angie, "let's go inside and have breakfast before Mom and Dad get up and we can talk."

Angie replied, "I have a better idea. Let's go out to breakfast and we can catch up - my treat."

"Sounds good to me but only if we go to IHOP - it's our tradition. Just give me 5 minutes to wash up and throw on a pair of shorts and a t shirt."

Twenty minutes later, Angie and Jimmy were sitting in the IHOP. Jimmy ordered a tall stack of chocolate chip pancakes, an order of hash browns, and a large cup of hot chocolate. Angie ordered an onion mushroom omelette and coffee.

When the food came, Jimmy as usual dove into the pancakes because he was always ravenous and couldn't wait to get the food into his stomach.

As they ate, Angie asked Jimmy, "So,what's new in your young life?" quoting her favorite guidance counselor in high school.

"Well" Jimmy began,"I love swimming, I love wearing speedos, Bryan is still my best friend, and there's something else that you can't tell anyone and you have to promise not to laugh."

"I promise I won't laugh, I don't want my omelette coming right out of my mouth. But seriously, I would never laugh at something you said unless it was really funny."

"Well, here goes. I have this friend Nick on the swim team who I really like, not just like, but really like and not the way I like Bryan. It's different. When I'm with him I get this feeling in my stomach and this feeling down there - I can't really describe it. Yesterday we went to the beach, we were both wearing speedos and were screwing around, wrestling when we fell on top of each other. We were both sort of hard in that place. That never happened before. Does that make me gay?"

Angie just listened to what Jimmy had to say, paused to think how she wanted to approach the topic, and then began.

"Jimmy, I'm no expert, but what I do know is what I've been learning in my Human Sexuality class at the university. At age 15 it's too early to decide if you're gay or not. You may decide that you're gay down the road, but it's too early now to decide. It's pretty natural for guys your age to have sexual feelings for girls and maybe even find other guys attractive, and that doesn't make you gay. You don't have to put a label on the way you feel. The important thing is for you and Nick to talk about how you feel but to not act on your feelings - I think you're too young to be experimenting with sex."

"Do you really think it's OK for me to feel the way I do and I should talk to Nick about it and it doesn't make me gay?"

"I really do think that Jimmy. I've always been totally honest with you and you with me, so I'm telling you what I really believe."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

Jimmy heaved a huge sigh of relief. He had been so bothered about this, not about how he felt, and that if, in fact, he were gay, that would be OK, but worried about what others might think about him. Being reassured by his older sister whom he trusted made a big difference. He certainly would have a lot to talk to Nick about.

"But, Angie, I have just one more question."

"OK, Jimmy, go for it."

"Can I get a chocolate ice cream frappe to wash down all this food?" Jimmy exclaimed, laughing so hard that he almost fell out of his chair.

Hearing that question and seeing Jimmy almost laugh himself out of his chair made Angie feel like she had "done good." But she also thought, "he may have a lot to think about as he gets older, but for now, as long as he feels good about himself and is happy, that's what's important."

....to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 03-16-2015 at 08:37 PM.