View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 07:01 PM
Speedo Member

Default Evolution of Friends - Part 10

CONQUERERS

When we arrived at the beach and began exploring, a group of three guys wearing bikini swimsuits motioned for us to come over to them. They complimented us on our suits. When they found out we had just bicycled three hours to get to their beach while wearing only the thongs, they were astonished. Alex asked if they had ever tried thongs, and they said “no”.

One of the guys cleared his throat and said, “I have one with me, but I’ve never been brave enough to put it on.” Alex suggested now would be a good time to try it, and he did! He literally got naked on the beach for a few seconds while he changed. One of his friends teased him, but the other asked where he got it. The now thong-wearer pointed to the nearby swim store on the beach. “Let’s go get ours!” And they did. Within a few minutes, all three of the bikini guys had become thong guys, just like us. And I’m pretty sure they were, in fact, just like us. We didn’t see anything that resembled shorts among their possessions. Alex got contact information from one of the guys and about a month later told our group that he had heard from these guys. They continued wearing only their thongs to the beach and planned to continue doing so.