View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 06:58 PM
Speedo Member

Default Evolution of Friends - Part 6

I WANT MORE

I’ve already mentioned that I loved to wear as little as possible at the beach. Well, I loved to wear as little as possible anywhere in public. Why do you think I choose tiny shorts with a low rise waist, practically no inseam, and splits down the side instead of the more traditional almost-knee-length shorts? And why I never wore a shirt? And why I never wore shoes? And why I wore a thong swimsuit?

By now, it had been a week or so that the four of us had done our thong-only daily trip to the beach.

For Andy, it was just a short distance from his apartment to the van. However, that short distance represented him wearing only his thong the “entire distance” from his apartment to the beach and back.

I wanted that “entire distance” experience for myself. With my building just across from Andy’s and only a short distance away, it was now “reasonable” in my “wear as little as possible” mindset. Wearing only the thong was now in my “comfort zone”.

The first day I did it, I thought one other resident of the apartments noticed me. Oh, and a few have seen me since then. But, guess what? They’ve probably written me off as “one of those (crazy) guys”. We’re in a beach town, people wear swimsuits, and a thong is a swimsuit. No one really cares what anyone else wears!

I had not told any of the other three in our group that I was going to do this. So, when I walked into Andy’s apartment several minutes early on my first day without shorts, I asked him if he approved. He answer was a resounding “Yes!”

I told Andy, “Let’s see if David and Alex need to see the example of someone else leaving their apartment without shorts before they will do it. Don’t say anything. Let’s see what happens. This is a big step for them since they walk along a public street to get here.”

I had arrived first. It was normal that I had already removed my shorts. So, neither David nor Alex noticed anything different about that day. Andy kept quiet.

When we returned that afternoon, instead of going toward Andy’s apartment with the others, I walked toward my building. David yelled, "Aren’t you going to get your shorts?" to which I replied, "No, I left them at home, today.” Eyebrows rose.

The next day I made sure that I was the last to arrive. When I walked in, I didn’t have to “walk out” of my shorts. Alex subtly acknowledged my nearly-naked status, “I see you are already ready to go.”