View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 03:25 AM
Speedo Member

The top several inches of his boner were above the water line, and being just inches away, it was impossible to ignore. I glanced at it (a bit overwhelmed by its size) and quickly looked away. "Surprised?" he asked. "By what" "you know what". Me: "Well I get a hard on 20 times a day and pretty much anything can trigger it, so I guess it's all normal." His response with a bit of a smirk: "well, if you say so." So now I'm hugely confused. Let's be clear. He is a major stud. Girls fall over him, and if the rumors are true, several of the young girls have had their first full on experience with him. He is certainly not gay. Of course, the close activity has had me a bit in the same boat. Fortunately my dick is pointed down, so he cannot see a thing. "OK, then, time to hop out and finish our lifeguarding for the day"...which we did until 9:15 when the pool closed. We were in the locker room getting ready to leave when he put his hand on my shoulder and said 'maybe it's time for you to learn how to drive the motorcycle.' My head started spinning. Excitement - have never done it before. The idea of him seated and pressed up against my back seemed thrilling. So I threw on my sweatpants over my speedo as did he, we put on our sneakers and a t-shirt and headed to his cycle. I hopped on, he followed suit, and scooted up directly behind me. Seems either he became excited again - or it never went away. He leaned forward, draping his arms over mine to show me how to control the throttle, breaks, and how to shift.

We headed out of the parking lot, his arms wrapped around my abdomen, fingers interlaced to lock his arms around me, with his hands just below my navel. It was thrilling, but I was going cautiously slowly. Each time he encouraged more speed, his hands and thighs gripped me tighter. I could feel stirring in my speedo. After a few miles, he suggested we head down a dirt side road. I was starting to get more comfortable, as was he, his left hand dropping lower in my lap. I could feel his left hand cup my hard on. "Seems you're enjoying yourself" he offered. "uhh, yeah, must be all this motion". But rather than remove his hand, he clenched my dick, and with his other hand, reached down and gently squeezed my nuts. OK, this is no longer my imagination. This is deliberate.