Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 01:03 PM

For a minute, I just looked at her laying there as if in complete trust in me and content to accept whatever I did to her. I straddled her butt and dribbles some oil on her back the way she had done me. As I rubbed it in and gripped her shoulders, I could feel the tone in her Lats. Her shoulders triangulated down to her 24" waist embodied in taught tan skin, typical of a swimmer. After a few minutes, she whispered, " That is so nice and relaxing. Let me turn over now."

I eased off of her and she turned and draped her legs off the bed at he knees, her arms at her sides. I dribbled some oil on her breast and let it drip down to her belly button. She flexed her Abs and whimpered, "that tickles," with a smile. I reached up and slowly cupping her breast in both hands, gently squeezed and massage them. She said as I was rubbing her breast, "use the strawberry."

I took the queue and toweled off the oil I was using and grabbed the bright red bottle. This time I squeezed it out carefully over each nipple. Then leaning forward, I took each nipple in succession and sucked on it, letting my tongue swirl around it. She moaned a sigh of sensual delight. As I titillated her nipples, I held her shoulders in my hands, my belly against her mound. I did not know it then but Katy could orgasm having her nipples stimulated. She began to moan and as it got louder, I knew she was cumming. Now her arms were around my waist and as she pulsed in her orgasm, she pulled me closer, pressing her mound against my belly. I kept it up until she relaxed back and hugging me, said, "Matt, that was super! No one has ever taken the time to do me that way." I responded, "Katy, I am glad it was good," and kissed each nipple.

Sliding down her body, I kissed her belly and let my tongue dance around it and down to her mound. I licked her through her bikini and she pressed my head close to her with both hands. After what seemed like only seconds, she said, "Take it off, I want your tongue in me," as she quivered. I gently pulled her bikini off with her lifting up. Laying it to the side, I embraced her butt cheeks in both hands and let my face dive into her mound like a kid on the first day the pool opens. My tongue darted in and out, flicking her clit, teasing it with quick touches.

Moments later, she began writhing and moaning louder as my tongue stroked deep into her pussy. My mouth covered her and the soft lips of her labia welcomed my advances. I could tell she was cumming again, My cock was getting hard again inspired by her excitement. Her juices flowed as I sucked and I moaned as she burst out in a loud "Ohhh, God, F**K me now!!!"

My shaft was still oily from her massage and I had lubricated her pussy and it was slick to the touch. I drew myself up her, sliding up her somewhat limp body, stopping for a second to massage and kiss her breast, then up to kiss her. As she embraced my neck with her hands, I slid my erect shaft into her like a key into a lock. I just pushed against her mound and clit, enrapturing in the moment. She moaned and as she gently pushed my head up after a long french kiss, she said, "Matt, I want you to F**K my brains out!" And then pulled me back down with her tongue rushing my mouth.

I began stroking Katy. Our bellies undulating to my rhythm, our tongues keeping time. We first began gently and slowly building the motion over time. The slowness of each stroke and the intensifying effect of the oil brought us up another path to our delight. We seemed to be building our intensity together. I reached back and cupped my hands on her taught butt cheeks as I thrust as deep inside her as I could. She gripped my cock with those Kegals to overcome the slickness of the oil.

Pushing my head back she looked at me and screamed, "OHHH God,, I'm CUMMING!!!" I could not hold back. What little cum I had left shot forth like Vesuvius as I raised up and thrust hard against her. We pulled on each other's butt as we both screamed on each surge. Coming down from this moment was like floating down from a cloud. I lay atop her for a moment, my woody cock insider her. She gazed at me and I her, without saying anything for several minutes. Then, as if to say, "I'm done," her pussy squeezed me out and we just quietly laughed as I rolled over on my back, exhausted.