Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 10:11 PM

Taking her right hand, we turned and strolled into the cabin with my right arm over her shoulder. I asked he if she like wine coolers? She said she had not had one in along time, so I said I would make us one and then we could do some sun time. I asked her to open a Sprite and I got the wine open, mixing the two over ice in our red plastic cups. Katy ruffled through her bag and dug out a bottle of sun screen. Looking at me she held it up and said, "We don't want to burn. That would really mess up our play." I said in a teasing way, "your right on that. We don't want to have anything interfere with our play."

She pulled the bikini top out, doffed the Tee, and fit her perky breast into it. Dropping her shorts, she looked back at me and said for me to get ready for some sun, I did, and my little yellow speedo was almost dry. She grinned and said, "I like the way our suits match. The colors are almost the same." I smiled. With that she turned to the door.

Taking our wine coolers out to the porch, we positioned or lounge chairs so we were on axis with the afternoon sun. Lying back, we set our wine coolers under our chairs to keep the sun from quickly melting the ice. Katy said handing me the sun screen, "here, you rub it on me and I'll rub it on you." And then she laid back and closed her eyes behind her sun glasses.

I pumped the spray and misted some sun screen on her feet and legs. They were smooth as silk, firm to the touch and toned like any good swimmers legs would be. As I spread the lotion up her inner thigh and rubbed it in evenly, my little finger accidentally brushed her mound and she wiggled and said "Ummm!" I sprayed her belly which was concave to her body and showing her six pack of muscles she acquired as a Fly competitor. Just for fun I circled her belly button with my forefinger. She has an "inny" and as I circled it, she said, "Ummmm" again. I rubbed more sunscreen over her breast and massaged them with a gentle squeeze as the lotion soaked in and dried. All the time I was spreading lotion on her petite 5'8" frame, I was feeling some pressure in the speedo and musing over her tanned body. I said, "okay, I think I have you covered. Now, will you do me?" Reaching for our wine coolers, we took a gulp. I settled back on my lounge chair and Katy sat up on the side of her chair to do me.

She started with my feet and legs. Rubbing lotion up my legs, she noted, "hey, I just noticed you shave, full body shave!" I told her that after having shaved as a competition swimmer, it was something I had just continued to do. "Do you like it?" I asked. She said, "I really do it makes you look so clean and sexy." She played the same inner thigh game with me and as her little finger whisked by my balls, I let out a "Oh yea!" and she giggled. I had not had this much fun applying sun screen or having it applied in a very long time.

As she was rubbing lotion on my belly, she commented about how she liked my six pack and abs. I thanked her and we got into conversation. At one point I said, "Hey Katy, I am just curious." When was it that you noticed me and wanted to get to know me better than a working relationship?" Without slowing her hand, she replied, "One day you were in your blue speedo working the lane lines and as you were wrenching them tight, I realized you were pretty hot." She continued, "I was afraid to even ask you for coffee because with you hiring me and everything, like, I just didn't want to be forward, you know?" I quizzed, "Then what made you make a move on me last night?" She said, "I saw you laying on that kick board and your speedo bulge was literally in my face. I could not help myself. I figured that the worst thing would be you firing me on the spot, but I had to like, tell you my feelings."

I reached over with my arm, and placing it on her leg as a show of acceptance, said, "Katy, I am glad you did. To be honest, I have had the hots for you from the day I hired you, but, like you, I did not want you running out of the Nat yelling, You dirty old man!!!" She laughed, we both laughed and she finished rubbing and massaging the lotion on my chest.

As we lay there, we continued to chat and one topic that constantly came up was brief swim suits on men and women. I asked her why she like the speedo I was wearing. It was not a competition suit, but a tight fit which gave clarity to the viewer of the contents. Katy said, "you know, like when we press our bodies together?" she continued, " The little suit just holds you together into a nice bulge and when you press against me, I can feel you and it makes me wanna screw right on the spot. I said, "Damn,,, I had no idea the speedo had such qualities." She laughed and said, "the speedo is just a showcase for your package. And I like to open packages."