View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 01:56 AM

Default Part 5

“That’s odd,” Chris thought as he got back to his room. “I swear I hung that up in the closet,” as he looked at the blue swimsuit draped over the back of the desk chair. Alex’s attention to detail was clearly not well developed. Chris picked up the suit, which was still damp from the washing Alex had given it. Chris was even more perplexed, he was sure the suit was dry when he left in the morning. “Oh well,” he thought. “Must have moved it or something.”

Chris was alone in the room, Alex had not come back yet from practice. Patrick and he had gone to the music store on campus to get some reeds for his oboe. Chris was glad to be alone. He quickly slipped out of his board shorts and exchanged them for the team suit Sheri had given him. It was a custom made swimsuit with the Agon Swim A logo on the right side. Chris liked Agon suits, they had a more narrow and sleek fit, sitting lower on his legs and across his front. The sides were probably two inches at most. The suit was a true race cut, nice and tight. Chris smiled as he admired himself in the mirror on the door. He walked to the far side of the room, tossed his shirt off and threw it on his bed. Now bare-chested, his smooth and muscular chest and abs on display and he in just the swimsuit, Chris turned to check himself out in the mirror from a distance. The suit looked as sweet as it fit. He admired how his bulge looked, sculptured and masculine. Chris secretly liked showing off in tight and daring swimsuits, a view he shared with nobody, well almost nobody. He had confided with Ryan back home on swim team once, after Ryan admitted that he really liked wearing team swimsuits.

Voices outside the door quickly grew loud and the door opened. Patrick and Alex came in, caught off guard by the near naked Chris standing in front of them. “Hey,” Alex said in a somewhat startled fashion. Chris wasn’t doing anything like what Alex had been doing earlier, it was just that the two were not ready for such a display of the male body.

“Hey guys,” Chris replied matter of fact. He did not miss a beat, in fact he felt not awkward at all. As a swimmer he was frequently in just a small swimsuit. No big deal, at least to him. A big deal for the two guys before him, taking in all he had to show.

“You going swimming again?” Alex asked.

“No, Sheri gave me this swimsuit at lunch, just trying it on. It’s from the swim team here.” Chris replied. “Pretty cool,” he added.

“Wow,” Patrick replied. “That is a really nice swimsuit, she must really like you.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Chris replied. “Any way, just wanted to see how it looked. She wants me to wear it for her tomorrow.”

“I’d say it looks dashing,” Alex replied.

“Dashing?” Patrick said, partly teasing. “I have never heard the word dashing.”

“Dude, it is like handsome,” Alex replied.

“Oh, the man is dashing,” Patrick teased back, saying it with a bit of accent, mocking Alex.

Chris smirked as he grabbed his board shorts and started to change back into them. The guys watched, more like gawked, as Chris got changed in front of them. He was every bit as hot in the swimsuit as Patrick had pictured earlier. Patrick said nothing to Alex, and Alex said nothing back about the interest each secretly had in Chris. For now, their orientation remained a mystery.

-------

“Hey good looking,” Sheri said as Chris walked into the pool the next morning. He was wearing the swim team suit she had given him. Just as she knew it would, it fit him like a very tight glove, tighter even the tightest of Speedo suits on most guys, letting her enjoy the sensual view of his male attributes. “Damn he has a cute package,” she thought to herself. For the last three days, all she could think about was what he must look like without the swimsuit. Sheri really liked guys, but Chris was an absolute turn on for her. The passion was shared. “I like your swimsuit,” she smiled.

“Thanks, it fits great. I really appreciate it,” Chris replied. Something about Sheri made Chris get instantly turned on every time he saw or thought about her, and once again he started to swell inside the suit. The erect state came on fast and furious, even greater than yesterday. Chris had never had feelings like this for a girl. To be sure, he had been attracted to girls, but he almost never got a boner over just the sight of a cute girl, and certainly never in his swimsuits, where he had no way to conceal it. Well, almost never. He had had it happen a few times. For some reason, however, with Sheri it was different. While he would usually feel awkward if he erupted a raging bulge, he really didn’t mind it as much with Sheri. In some odd way, he liked that his attraction to her showed, and she sure seemed to enjoy it. He just didn’t want to lose control, and he was really feeling desires that could take him right to that point.

“You look just like you belong on the swim team,” Sheri answered back. “One more reason why you should come to college here.”

“Maybe,” Chris replied. “I need to get swimming,” he added as he jumped in the water. Truth be told, he just needed the cold water. He slid his hand down and adjusted himself inside the suit, flipping his position up, the tucking of his erection needed some relief. Luckily, the water quickly eased his situation, but his anatomy was still tingling with desire. A feeling he had rarely felt before.

________

“We finish today at 2, I was thinking maybe we could do something fun, if you are free,” Chris asked Sheri after his swim. He eyes were on his swimsuit clad crotch. Not missing a thing, she noted that this time he was pointing up, his manhood perfectly outlined before her eyes, right down to the smoothness of his uncut foreskin. She had never seen a guy who was not circumcised, but he clearly did not have the usual band at the end of himself.

“Oh, um, yeah,” she replied, realizing she was mesmerized by his mid section. “What time?” she asked.

“Stop looking at my swimsuit,” Chris teased with a smile. “Two o clock.”

Blushing she replied. “Sorry, um, can’t help it. Yeah two is great. How about we find a private place to lay out in the sun.” she suggested. “Maybe a beach or something. I got a car.”

“Perfect,” Chris replied. “You pick. I can meet you here.”

“Okay, see you then,” she answered. She reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling him toward her. His swimsuit clad body coming closer and closer. “This is for a good practice today,” she added and she planted a kiss on his face. They broke apart and then Chris took her into his arm, still damp from the pool and they kissed deeply for several seconds. It was a hot, passionate kiss, full of youthful lust. The kind that makes a girl tingle and guy fill with sexual urge. The kiss was magical as was evident by the way his anatomy was smashing against the tightly tied waistband of extremely packed swimsuit. His bulge was huge and the urges between his legs intense. Her sensations were not as outwardly visible, but she was feeling them nonetheless.

“I better get changed,” Chris whispered, stepping back. He was hard as a rock and getting more stimulated by the second. Realizing he was about to lose all control, he quickly exited. It was another mad dash to the locker room. This time, he barely got inside and did not get the suit untied quite fast enough. “Damn,” he said as he felt his body take control. “Why does she do this to me,” he wondered aloud, finally slipping off the swimsuit. The warm shower felt good rinsing over him as he waited for his body to calm down.

Len was still mad at the world, and most particularly at Chris. He made no bones about his hatred, not just dislike, for Chris. “Let me make this clear,” Len told Chris in no uncertain terms. “I am better than you and one day soon, when you least expect it, I am going to kick your a--.” What Len did not realize is that Chris would not be intimidated, in fact the threats just charged Chris up more.

“Len, I have no desire to fight with you. I think you are a very good musician, equally as good as me, I hoped we could get along. Your choice.” Chris replied.

“F--- you,” Len replied.

“Well, that did not go well,” Chris thought to himself. The rest of the guys watched in total shock.

“Maybe you should just stick to swimming and Speedos,” Len continued to egg Chris on. “Yeah, that’s right. I see you at the pool parading around in your skimpy swimsuits. What are you, gay or something?” Len added. Chris was perplexed about how Len saw him, but he did not ask.

“Len, I am not gay, but so what if I was. It would be my business and not yours,” Chris replied. “Now lets just get ready for our trip, okay.”

“Shut up,” Len replied.

“Thank you, Len,” Chris answered, deciding to stop the useless exchange. Len was fuming, right on the cusp of slugging Chris, clearly for no reason.

“Let’s get started. Came the call from the director. “Today we start with Pictures, and we will play all the way through,” the director instructed. “Play like it is a concert,” he added. “Chris, are you ready?”

Len was beat red. He slammed down his trumpet and walked off the stage. The band was stunned, at least most of them. The director was not.

“Let’s begin,” came the command.

The performance was perfect. In fact, it was beyond perfect. “Give yourself applause, today you have become a band!” the director beamed with pride.

Len never returned.