View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:51 PM

Default The White Suit Lesson continued....

Joe was well into his laps when I got to the pool. I grabbed my stuff, and the guzzled half the Gatorade I brought down. I put all my swim gear next to the pool edge and I jumped in the lap lane next to Joe. The cool water felt great. Joe swam up and stopped.

“Must have been a great run,” Joe said.

“Yeah, it was.” I said back. I told Joe about running into the two guys. “I think they wanted to pick me up,” I teased him.

“Probably,” Joe said. “They must have thought they were in a wet dream seeing a hot swimmer guy running on the beach almost naked.”

“Keep swimming,” I said back with a smirk.

We both went about our workout, stopping occasionally at the same time. Joe had on a different new suit, one of the other ones he brought. It was blue and green. I would check him out as I passed him on my laps. We swam for about an hour. Joe was at the wall when I was finishing up.

“I’m done,” he said. “Time for breakfast.”

“One more warm down lap” I said. Joe hopped out of the pool as I started my swim. I finished my lap and stood in the water against the wall, stuffing all my gear back in the mesh bag. I then hoisted myself out of the pool. As I bent to stand, it was then that I learned about white lycra in water. The white was almost sheer, and I was totally on display. I could see my entire anatomy through the suit. I froze as I realized I was totally exposed.

“Holy shxx” I said.

“I was wondering if you water tested that suit?” Joe said as he quickly threw me a towel. “White is great dry, but wet it hides nothing. Luckily, you look great, even in a sheer suit.”

“I went in the water after my run,” I said to Joe. I never even looked…. Do you think….”

“Yup,” he said. “You gave everyone a show.” I blushed beet red.

We walked to two loungers in the sun and sat down, the towel still wrapped around me. I cautiously opened the towel as I laid back in the chair to let the sun dry out my suit. At least with the excess water out of it, the sheer look was almost gone. You could still see somewhat through it, but not nearly as much.

“Despite the fact that it shows all when wet,” Joe casually looked over at me, “I really think that suit looks amazing on you.”

“Awe, thanks” I smiled back. We laid in the sun for about thirty minutes, long enough for all to get dried out. As I dried more, I totally unwrapped the towel and laid flat on my back in the chair, letting the sun saturate my whole body. It felt awesome. I was feeling a little restless, so I did some abdominal crunches as I laid there.

“Okay show off,” Joe said after I finished up a third set of crunches. “What do you say we take a walk on the beach, maybe grab some coffee along the way.” Joe stood up as he made the suggestion.

“Good idea,” I replied.

Joe slipped on a pair of dark blue running shorts over his suit. I stood there for a second not sure what to do. I had not brought down any shorts, just my swim team T-shirt.

“Maybe I should run up and get some shorts, first” I said. “I didn’t wear any down.”

“You look fine,” Joe said. “Just take your shirt along in case we stop and grab coffee.”

“I don’t know,” I said back, “You put shorts on. Are you sure this suit is okay?”

“Now that it is dry. I’d wear mine, but I don’t have your body,” Joe replied with a grin. He urged me to not worry about my suit, finally agreeing to just carry his shorts. “Plus your shirt will cover most of it if you need to.“

I finally relented, and agreed. Joe slid back off the blue shorts and we set off down the beach.

“There’s a great little bakery down here, we can swing by there and grab some coffee and they have these amazing baked good,” Joe said as we headed along the surf. “We can sit outside if they have the tables out.”

I reached over and grabbed Joe’s hand. He then took my hand shifting his shorts to his other hand and we walked quietly for a while. As we made our way toward the shops, Joe let my hand go and reached over and gently rubbed my back side. We stopped for a minute and faced the water. I took both hands and placed them on Joe’s hips. We didn’t hug, we just stood there and faced each other. It was a sweet moment.

We both smiled at each other. It was then that I realized that while Joe was holding his shorts, I had both my hands on his hips, and I was wearing just my suit. A brief moment of panic set in. I had left my shirt sitting on the table by the pool with our swimming stuff. We had come too far to simply walk back and really did not want to mess up the moment. I felt a little naked, looked down at myself encased in the tiny white suit. It was both unnerving and arousing at the same time. The sides were not much more than an inch in width and the front was really low cut, barely covering the top of me. “Oh well,” I thought, “it will be fine.” I didn’t say a word to Joe. I just let the journey continue. It was, after all, a beach and I was in a swim suit. A very tiny one, but still a swim suit.

Joe smiled at me as we turned to resume our walk.

“Let’s go grab that coffee and sweets,” Joe said pointing up toward the boardwalk. The little bakery was a small storefront facing the water. The tables were out.

As we got to the door I whispered to Joe “I don’t have my shirt.”

“I noticed that,” he said. “You go sit down at a table and I’ll get our stuff.”

Only one other table was taken. I grabbed the first table and sat down. Joe returned with coffee and two amazing cinnamon bun pastries. They were so awesome. It was the perfect decadent sweet start to another amazing day.