View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:33 PM

Default Morning alone time....

Writers note: a short chapter....

The sun wasn’t even up yet when my eyes opened the next morning. I was still wearing the swimsuit I had changed into when we both showered after our evening on the balcony. I felt like I was stuffed into it, and I was for usual morning reasons. Under the covers I slipped it off, freeing myself of it’s grip. It was a really cool Nike suit, kind of a crazy orange, red and yellow print. I slid out from the bed, and ventured over to the sliding glass door to check the ocean out. There wasn’t a soul out there, the beach was still very dark. I slipped quietly out the balcony door, totally naked, and leaned against the rail, listening to the ocean. The tide was in, eating up quite a bit of beach. I had never, at least as much as I could recall, ever stood outside this way, with not a stitch on. The morning air was crisp.

I ventured back inside, went to the kitchen, and turned on the coffee pot. “Joe must have cleaned up,” I thought as I looked around. Not an empty glass anywhere left over from the night before. His door was almost closed, just slightly ajar, but not a sound from his room. It was kind of arousing sneaking around the condo with no clothes on. I smiled to myself at the thought.

Back in my room, I could see the light just starting to peek over the edge of the world. Life was coming to the day. I pulled all of my suits out of my bag and laid them out on the bed, deciding which one to wear. Feeling a little daring, I grabbed the white one I had from modeling at the art class. I had never worn that suit outside of the class. The narrow fit and light color made me nervous. I really did, however, like the way it fit and felt on me. I slipped it on, getting a little frisky as it slid up and over my legs and felt it wrap around me. It had a short little two inch seam sewn right between the legs, which I figured out made my package look way more pronounced. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that I was going to have the courage to wear it. With affirmation, I tied the strings and let them hang out front. I adjusted my look and stood face forward, legs spread about even with my shoulders, and checked myself out in the mirror.

“Awesome,” I though to myself. I turned off the light, opened the door to my room and slipped out to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. Joe was still nowhere to be seen, asleep in his room. Coffee in hand, I grabbed my books and went out on the deck to work on my paper and watch the sun rise.

Continue....