View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 11:25 PM

Default Summer Swim Team

Preface: I am so inspired by the stories that I wanted to try one of my own. In the spirit of SwimTeamSpeedo, this will be a journey. I hope you like it.

Prologue:

It was the Summer of my Sophomore year in high school, like the past few years before, Summer swim team consumed most of my time and attention. This year I made the top level team, with two sessions per day practice, six days per week. Five hours in the pool. All day, most of the time in a swimsuit. I loved that part! I would put on my suit for the 6am session, and most days wore it straight thru to the 4pm practice. Sometimes I traded out suits, but still lived in my suit most days. I think, rather I know, this is where I began wearing my suits to just hang around the house, a characteristic that has stayed with me to this very day.

I wasn’t much into girls, I just attributed it then to being so involved in swimming. I loved being in the pool, and since my talent wasn’t natural, I worked extra hard at my swim skill. At least outwardly I told people I did not have time for girls, an excuse that seemed to work. The truth was inside I knew and secretly accepted a different reality. The other best part of swimming was the other guys in their swimsuits, all of them fit and mostly gorgeous. In truth, all of them gorgeous, a perspective that has come with age.

I kept this part of me secret, not even sharing it with my closest best friend since childhood, Ryan. Looking back, I am sure he knew, but it was never really talked about, at least not yet. Ryan was cute, really cute. If we weren’t best friends I sure would have liked him in other ways, but did not want to screw up what we had. He was a runner, cross country. He looked like a runner. Tall, skinny, not all that muscular, but a cute as all get out smile and he could fill out his tiny shorts. He was straight, very much so. I used to call him “boner Ryan,” because he would get hard at the mere thought of a girl. Despite his sexual energy, he was shy, so those arousals stayed completely to himself. Any way, I digress from the story.

——- to be continued....

Last edited by SwimmerAlan : 01-08-2021 at 11:28 PM.