View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 08:56 PM

Cool form fitting swimsuit

I have always like to wear speedo or bikini swimsuits, they are form fitting and show off my assets lol i have a decent build muscular legs and butt, not real endowed but i dont mind showin the shape of the head as my wet swimsuit clings to every nook & cranny, it makes me feel good about my self when i see people lookin and give me a smile. i started wearing more skimpy bikinis rio cut to show my buns off, sometimes string bikins or thongs when iam on vacation in florida or cancun, i got a pair of white unlined board shorts swim suit and as i would walk out of the shallow end of the pool they were quite see thru for about 10 seconds and i would notice three girls would make sure they were near by when i was getting out mmmmm i like em checkin me out, that is the only pair i have that isnt a bikini or square cut and i only got em cause i wanted to see peoples reaction getting a good look of me almost naked for a few seconds, never any negative reaction from girls or their boyfriends they just always looked as i got out of the pool, i want to get up the courage to wear a white bikini speedo that i know will be totally see thru - n not get arrested lol dont think i should have any problem if i wear em on the beach that i wore my thong on . I wish more guys would wear em so iam not the only one sometimes. I usually shave my balls smoothand around the sides leaving some up top you know the trail from your belly button to about 2" of pubes, a few times i got a brazilian wax, that was always fun at the salon, i love to tan in my speedos and show it off. Do other guys trim, shave or get waxed