View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 05:59 PM

Default Does That Fit Tight Enough For You?

Does That Fit Tight Enough For You?

Today, I reach a birthday milestone that somehow got me to thinking about my long-term relationship with snug-fitting clothing. I believe I developed a fondness for garments that fit snug in the groin area before I knew anything about sex or sexual feelings at all. What I did conclude at a very early age is that I was fond of any garment that fit me snug and tight down there, even though I had not rationalized why.

Of course, as I grew older things started happening down there—interesting things that I did not seem to have much if any control over. At one level, this was nothing short of terrifying. But at a completely different level, I was fascinated by what was happening to me. I noticed that my penis could get bigger and then smaller again without me overtly doing anything.

I soon discovered that the mere thought of going into anything in a brief style would make me horny and erect. I liked what happened to me at this mere thought even without the opportunity to actually pull on a brief. Somehow I also realized that the smooth texture of a nylon or spandex/poly brief would feel really great pressed against my penis, and doing this quickly became a goal. But it was not until I was older, in College, actually, that I got to actually purchase a couple Speedos and test out some of what I had thought about. I was not disappointed and in grad school I quickly learned that jerking of in my Speedos was a great relaxer in what was an otherwise near continuous high-pressure situation. I enjoyed myself a lot in those days and my Speedos paid a significant role in helping me survive my graduate program, despite the fact that I never swam in them, they were still quite “useful”.

My next “experiment” involved checking out the fit and feel of an athletic supporter. You see, I never participated in a team sport requiring on in either high school or college. However, I was still fascinated with “the look”. I always thought the cups were interesting as well, particularly the cups that fit so snug that there was no “room to grow” without pressing against the walls of the cups. The straps I bought did not disappoint either, and I quickly got hooked on the sensations coming from a hardening penis that was limited in how much it could grow because of the firm cup walls. Great fun for the price of the strap and cup!

My introduction to underwear thongs for men did not happen till much later, I think in 1988 when I first saw thong underwear for men in a store. when I first saw them I bought three. I was fascinated by having a stretchy cord between my glutes. And I realized that if my penis grew, even inadvertently, that would pull on and cinch up the thong back between my glutes. Most interesting.

Not long after that I decided to put a cupped strap over the thong. Compression shorts were just becoming popular as well, and I got to thinking that a tight-fitting compression short would not only feel great, but would hold the thong/strap cup combination firmly in place. True, my penis might “plead for “relief” from the predicament it was in on multiple fronts, but it was stuck with the situation it was in. I also discovered that if I did want to provide myself with momentary “relief” by pulling everything down, my penis would respond by getting a bit bigger and harder, and then when I got back into everything, the horny tension would actually increase not decrease.

Then I decided to try wearing this combination to bed, something as an experiment to see if I would go through traditional erect/flaccid cycles during sleep wearing this, and would I ejaculate while asleep inside the thong and cup. The experiment is most interesting for sure. Every guy should try it.

So, here I am, celebrating my 75th year and thinking about all the great things that I have done by, with and to myself over all these years. Not only has it all been great fun—its still great fun!