Thread: Speedo Selfies
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 07:38 PM

Thanks for all your kind words. I turn 52 next week, and my husband tells me I'm too old to keep wearing speedos. Cruising is really the only time I get to wear them in public, so I'd hate to give that up, LOL. I keep lifting and trying to eat well. I also do a bit of online exhibitionism, and have about a 1000 pictures at last count.

This was a 'regular' cruise sailing the eastern Caribbean on the Regal Princess (Princess Cruises). Princess tends to skew older, but it depends on the time of year and itinerary. There were people of all ages and demographics. It seemed like I was the only man wearing speedos for the first half of the week. Later a couple other guys started wearing them. There was one gay man wearing a white square cut suit that had a pouch. It was fairly revealing when wet.

I definitely have no problem wearing my speedos on the pool and sun decks. Our cabin was one deck down from pool and only a few doors away from the stairs. So there were a few times I walked to/from the room in my speedo.

That 2nd-skin look where you can see the outline of my cock and balls very clearly lasts less than a minute after getting out of the water. Then the air gets in the suit and smooths things out, LOL. So they weren't so revealing all the time. You can see in many pictures, they just look like regular speedos.

I love just walking around the 2 upper decks wearing my speedos, moving from one pool to another. Stopping to stare out the ocean or people watch. When I had enough sun each day, I would move to a lounger in the shade and read, but still wore only my speedo.

I don't know if anyone else was checking me out or not. I believe a few guys were. One of them said hello and then kind of moved on, LOL.

We didn't attend any of the LGBT gatherings on this cruise. One day at the pool I was talking to the guy I mentioned earlier wearing the white pouch suit. He said that I was being discussed in the meetings. I said, "yea, it's hard to miss the speedo guy, LOL." Then he told me that wasn't it. I was being talked about because I was the guy with the great nipples, LOL.

Last edited by MuscleSpeedo : 01-06-2017 at 07:43 PM.