View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 09:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Part 8

Timmy placed his hands on Jeff’s shoulders and leaned in a bit as Jeff stroked him through the red TYR suit that offered Timmy no support to hold his boner in. Timmy was breathing hard as Jeff decided to skip the rest of the try-ons and just let Timmy release. Jeff sensed that Timmy was getting real close and stopped stroking. “Jeff, please don’t stop,” begs Timmy. “I’m just trying to help you enjoy it longer, you can stretch it out a bit,” Jeff responds. He continues but very slowly trying to edge Timmy who hasn’t learned control yet and within a few more seconds despite Jeff’s very slow manipulations, explodes in the silky smooth suit. Jeff really enjoyed feeling the younger boy’s cock slightly expanding, growing even harder in this grasp, and then feeling it pulsing as it let loose the juice from his balls, Timmy moaning away, holding Jeff by the shoulders to keep from falling as he was weak-kneed from his powerful ejaculation.

Later that afternoon Timmy received a text from Jimmy who wanted to know if Timmy can have a night over. Wow, Timmy’s head is spinning. The text read: nite-over my house – 7pm – lets practice in my rm K? Timmy who was just recovering from getting back from Jeff’s and looking forward to the swim meet the following day was already thinking how awesome it would be to wear speedos in Jimmy’s room with him – maybe not as much fun as wearing them with Jeff, but – maybe? Timmy ran to his mom and got the OK and texted back “c u 7”.

The next 90 minutes took forever in Timmy’s mind. He quickly finished some homework even though it was Friday, he donned the yellow speedo from Jeff, and put on his jeans over it (Timmy loved wearing his speedos under his jeans and enjoyed the feelings it gave) and rushed through dinner. His parents took it that he was just excited to be having his first night over at a friend’s house.

After playing some Xbox games, Jimmy said, “ok let’s practice in our speedos.” The boys shed their jeans and both were wearing their speedos underneath, but leaving their shirts on due to it being winter. Seeing Jimmy already boned up, it took Timmy but a few seconds to be equally hard. After some initial shyness about taking, the boys finally broke the ice and both were relieved to realize they each shares the same feelings and very similar fantasies about their speedos and how “getting used to them” was simply a ruse for wearing them. They engaged in talking about what they were seeing on the other guys at school and what they thought of each of the swimmers and how they looked in their speedos. Finally it was time for some physical activity as Jimmy suggested, “let’s wrestle.” They shed their shirts and were wearing nothing but their speedos as they each grappled. Timmy had a slight size and weight advantage but Jimmy was incredibly limber and strong, offsetting that advantage. Finally, Timmy gets Jimmy pinned on his back and Timmy lays on top with their bulges quite close. “You got one,” says Jimmy as he felt the older boys boner on his thigh. “Yea, what about it, dude,” says Timmy who rubs his bulge on top of Jimmy’s. Jimmy managed to get out of the trap and flips his friend over and as they grapple, Jimmy’s bulge lands right on Timmy’s face, taking Timmy by surprise. Timmy doesn’t quite know what to do and manages to right himself, sitting right over Jimmy’s bulge. Jimmy can see Timmy’s speedo and says, “Dude, did u pee a bit?” “No, man, that’s leakage, I didn’t pee, explains Timmy.”

In reality, both boys were pretty worked up and had wet spots, Jimmy didn’t realize that could happen. He’d jerked off and gotten a little spunk but never had a wet spot before. Jimmy decides to be bold, “Dude, do u ever jerk in your speedos?” “Um, er, well, yeah, I have, why?” “Well,” Jimmy says, “seeing you showing in that yellow speedo makes me need to. I can’t believe how you show in it, I saw you showing in it at practice today and I knew I had to see you in it again and, well, I wanted to feel it on you.” With both boys feeling really horned up, Jimmy reached over and gave his friend a rub on the front of his speedo which in turn made Timmy want to do the same. “Man, Timmy, you feel so big in there, I hope mine grows that long soon!” The boys then lay side by side on Jimmy’s bed feeling each other and talking and getting closer and closer to release in their tight speedos. “Jimmy, I’m gonna shoot if you don’t stop,” says Timmy.

To be continued.....

Last edited by dm106 : 01-08-2016 at 02:03 AM.