View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 12:58 PM

Default Part 3

Chris woke up just ahead of the alarm, glad that he did not wake Alex, who appeared to be sound asleep. Just as he had done before, Chris quietly slipped from the bed and switched from his boxer briefs to the swimsuit he had laid out the night before. This time he chose one of his favorite Turbo brand swimsuits, a white background with California Republic displayed on the back side and a small picture on the front. It was one of Chris’s favorite suits, especially since California seemed like such a far away place for a young guy from Maine. The suit fit really snug, and it was cut much more narrow than his Speedo and Nike brand suits, also sitting lower on the hips. With all the white, it was double lined, as most water polo suits are. There really was something about the fit that Chris liked, both the way it looked and the way it felt. He tied the strings tightly, careful not to knot them. He had been knotted into his swimsuits before, nothing like thinking you will never get your swimsuit off. He once had to wear a swimsuit almost all day because he could not get the know out of it. He used a study hall to free himself. Chris smiled to himself as he thought about that.

“Hey, you going swimming again?” Alex mumbled sleepily.

“Sorry, did I wake you?”

“It’s okay, I wanted to see what you were going to wear swimming today.” Alex mumbled, not fully aware of what he was saying. “I saw that white swimsuit laying there last night.”

“Yeah, it is one of my favorites,” Chris replied.

“Let me see it on,” Alex asked. “Turn on the lamp.”

Chris felt weird about showing off a swimsuit to another guy, but he went along with it. He reached over and turned on the lamp. He stood out from the desk so Alex could see him. Chris was really packed into the suit, which held his equipment out front and forward, making a prominent display of manly bulge. The material outlined the sides of his anatomy as his part tucked downward, curving down to between his legs. Chris was more well equipped than average, and that advantage showed in his tight swimsuits, especially Turbo suits.

“Awesome,” Alex replied. “You look great,” he added with a smile. Chris flinched a little at the compliment, not sure how to respond. Was Alex gay or just a nice guy, Chris thought to himself.

“Thanks, man,” Chris replied. “Now, go back to sleep. See you at breakfast.”

“Have fun with that lifeguard,” Alex said as he rolled over. Chris quietly closed the door behind himself, leaving Alex to wrestle once again with the urges of attraction erupting between his legs.

_____

“Hey Sheri,” Chris said as he reached the pool entrance. Chris had on a pair of Nylon running shorts over his Turbo swimsuit. His bulge was clearly visible, even through the looser nylon material. Sheri immediately noticed how his manhood was filling out the shorts, not to mention how he would fill out whatever swimsuit he had on. She smiled back at him, eyes on his crotch mostly.

“Hi Chris. I was hoping you’d be here. I need a nice looking guy swimmer to wake me up.” Sheri replied. “I need a hot guy in a Speedo to look at.”

“Ha, you are sweet and funny,” Chris replied. He could feel his body responding to her.

“Hey, what is your phone number, I wanted to text you yesterday to see how practice was going?” Sheri asked him.

“Oh, cool. It is 207-555-1111. Text me so I can get yours,” Chris replied. “See you at the pool,”

“Oh hey, Chris,” Sheri called out. Chris stopped and looked. “Only tight Speedo suits are allowed today,” she smiled, clearly flirting with him. Chris blushed.

“On no,” he replied. “No Speedo today, but it is tight,” He replied with a smirk. By the time he finished, his suit was more than just tight, it was barely holding him in.

_______

Chris swam a long distance work out, swimming for almost two miles, followed by some extra technique drills. After a little over 90 minutes in the water, he decided it was time to get ready for breakfast and band. The director said it was going to be a long day. “Come prepared to play your very best,” he had told the band. He was tough, but Chris also knew he was really a nice guy, too.

Chris hoisted himself out of the pool as Sheri watched. She almost drooled on herself at the sight of Chris in the tiny, sheer white suit with the California Republic emblem. Despite it being double lined with thick white lycra material, Chris had not noticed that in the right light, the suit had a slight bit of sheerness. Enough that Sheri was getting a bit more than a look at the lycra encased bulge and the outline of Chris’s anatomy. It was not obscene, just enough that you could tell something was under the material. Chris did not really look that closely at himself, and the pool at home was much darker, more of a grey light than the bright fluorescent.

“Wow,” Sheri said. “You look sensational in that swimsuit.” She wasn’t kidding. He really did.

“Thanks,” Chris replied as he did his little string pull.

“Some of the guys on swim team here wear Turbo suits, they are really cool. None of them have that one, though.” Sheri added.

“I really like this one, it is a favorite,” Chris answered. “Is it weird for a guy to have a favorite?”

“Well, not at all. It is my favorite, too. Wearing white is pretty daring for a guy, too.” Sheri replied. As they talked, Chris felt himself getting hard, not just a little hard, he felt a full on spontaneous boner erupting. He glanced down and could see that his bulge was now very prominent. Being positioned down, he looked like he had stuffed a banana in his swimsuit, the detail of his erect state visible in the protrusions of the tight lycra material.

“This is the only white suit I have,” Chris added, trying to be calm. He didn’t want to run off and miss a chance to chat with Sheri, but he also was hoping she did not notice he was bulging like a wild man. She had noticed, but she said nothing. She enjoyed knowing she could make his body respond. Being a swimmer herself, she had seen her share of guys with boners in their Speedos. It just happens. She kind of felt bad for them when it did.

“So how long is band today,” Sheri questioned as she watched Chris place his hand strategically in front of himself, holding the loose strings between two fingers.

“Most of the day,” Chris replied. The two chatted for several minutes, the whole time Chris was getting more and more aroused as he watched Sheri. Her smile was infectious, and her eyes were wonderful. She might be the most pretty girl he had ever seen. He could feel himself responding to her in ways he could not describe. He felt his manly parts surging with desire. Chris needed to get to the locker room.

“Hey, we get a lunch break at noon, want to have lunch together?” Chris finally asked, his legs spread a bit as he flexed his muscled legs against the tide of desire he was feeling.

“That would be sweet,” she replied. She smiled at him. She knew he was really turned on. “Have fun at practice,” she added as she reached out and touched his shoulder. That about sent Chris over the edge.

“See you later,” Chris said as he headed off to the locker room. He wasn’t a moment too soon. Chris had never had an explosion in his swimsuit before, but he knew he was really close. The pressure building in his groin was intense. Too close.

“Oh crap,’ Chris said to himself as he entered the locker room. He could feel himself getting more excited. He quickly striped himself out of the suit seconds before the inevitable happened. “What the ….” Chris thought to himself. He never realized he could get so excited over a girl that he could make himself do what he just did all by itself. Thankfully, he was alone. Chris had never had sex with a girl, in fact, he had not done much more than kissing. He wondered what it must feel like to really want to go that far, he guessed that it probably would feel like what just happened. He stepped in the hot shower and let himself absorb what had just happened.