View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 03:17 AM

Red face Injured while wearing new speedo under summer outfit(part 2 continued)

There I sat on the hospital bed, blushing, the snug overall shorts shoulder straps and front bib unfastened, the short sleeve shirt all unbuttoned with my very erect penis and behind still snug and secure in my sea green speedo underneath. The nurses stopped a few minutes undressing me to get fresh sheets and blankets. for the bed, as my friend, wearing baggy denim shorts and board shorts swimsuit watched my plight with glee. He said he'll take my clothes and speedo with him, once the had me undressed and naked. I said to him I didn't want to be stripped naked and want to stay in my speedo swimsuit. The nurses soon returned with the blankets, when one nurse says"let's finish getting you undressed now". My medical plight would continue, as one nurse removed the unbuttoned shirt from my overall shorts when I pleaded like a little boy not to take them off while the other nurse finished unfastening the side snaps on my overalls and seeing the tight blue speedo underneath. The nurses again told me to hold still, as they continued stripping off my summer outfit, despite my childish resisting, now They lifted me off the bed and began pulling and tugging the all unbuttoned overall shorts down and off. They were really tickling me now, as the soft snug denim slowly slipped out of my excited genitals, I let out a childish yelp once they were down and off. Now I was in only the tight light colored blue speedo,pleading not to take it off, when my friend would say "here comes the fun part" when told by the nurses it has to come off too, "all you'll need is the gown". Soon my last protective barrier was coming off, with my friend telling me "give them up" with a big smile enjoying my resisting the lovely nurses trying to strip off the clinging. speedo swimsuit and soon showing all of me including my full hard on. One nurse unfastened the draw stings,then held my almost naked, squirming body while the other began peeling the tight blue material off my behind, then the clinging sides below my hips. My fully erect penis was still encased under the rolled down speedo. It was taking the nurses some time getting me undressed, but I was enjoying their feeling my still squirming body all over, and they were having some fun getting my snug shorts off and especially my new blue speedo. Finally they got it off, as my fully erect penis slipped out and with a few more pulls while I blushed somemo re, with them saying not to be so shy, It's a normal male reaction in a medical situation while being readied for examining and naked hospital stay. My friend gave a big cheer, seeing my speedo come off and now baring it all. Soon the nurses had me naked and in only the long gown. My friend picked up my summer outfit and tangled new swim briefs, taking them back with him. I certainly missed that warm snug and secure feeling wearing denim overall shorts with my new swim suit. Any pain or soreness seemed to fade with the warm and gentle care given by the nurses seeing me still fully erect under the gown, looking like tent city.