Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 06:32 PM

As I stood there in the thong, stretching the Lycra with my wood, my mind was racing with one thought after another. I am thinking random but connected thoughts about this moment. What did she mean by "my matching thong?" And is this some kind of next step in our relationship? Kinda a swimsuit bond pairing us as a couple? Or is just her fetish,, do we share a common fetish? I like bikini style,, haven't had a thong before,, but if she likes it, I can wear it with her.... Not sure how public I want to go with it,, maybe a private thing with her...

My thoughts were interrupted as her door opened and she emerged smiling. Her long blond hair flowed over her shoulder and covered her bare right breast. She put on only the bottom. Looking at her crotch, she was wearing what seemed to be an identical thong, same color, 3/4" sides and Tee bottom The thong was feminine cut so it covered her mound, barely. Mine had a pouch for more content. She drifted across the room and taking my hands, she placed them on her bare butt cheeks. Then grabbing my bare butt cheeks, she reached up and thrust her tongue as our lips met in a deep passionate french kiss. She pressed her mound against my growing bulge and rubbed it in a smooth thrusting action.

After our lips parted, she said, "Honey, I'm hungry. Let's eat our food and then do some tub." "You up for some tub?" All I could say grinning was, "I am already up,,, anything including tub is fine with me." We unglued ourselves and dished up the take-out. Sitting at the table across from each other I couldn't help but look at Katy, her near nude body, as she enjoyed each bite. After a minute, I felt her foot stroking up between my parted legs. Knowing what she wanted, I moved forward on the chair so she could foot massage my package. I presented my foot on her leg and she moved forward too so I could feel her soft mound. This was most distracting, rubbing pussy, having your package rubbed, and trying to eat all at once.

I said, "Katy, could we do this in the tub? I am having trouble swallowing!!" She laughed a wicked laugh and pulled back; so did I. We finished the meal. cleared our table, and headed for the patio, hand in hand. As we approached the door, I stopped and turned to her and said, "Katy, I really like the thong. Why did you want to get it for me?" She gazed into my eyes with a loving look and said, ' Matt, I realized this week you mean a lot to me, and I wanted to express my feelings with something we both would enjoy. And, anyone seeing us together will notice we are matched." I said, " Katy, are you telling me that you want us to be a couple?" She said, "Matt, unless you have someone else in mind, I want to date you and get to know you in all ways." I love making love to you. You satisfy me so much, like, I can't even look at another man." Matt, I think I am falling in love with you."

At this point she has moved close to me, with our bodies connected again at the hips. My emotions are in turmoil. My wood is now as stiff as it could be in the downward position. I said, "Katy, you are the best thing that has happened to me in years, including my Ex. If I didn't know better, I am falling in love with you." I am getting so hard against her mound, her breast close to mine. Hearing that, she reached up and as our lips met, and tongues connected, I felt an electricity shoot through my body. It was stunning. After the kiss, Katy silently turned, opened the patio door, and we headed for the tub. My heart was pounding.