Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 02:35 PM

Default 4: Hot muffins

The morning came with a breezy start. Ashland was patiently waiting for me to wake up, watching attentively from the end of the bed. At my first movement he jumped on the bed to greet me. It was barely past six, a little later than my usual start. I rolled over and grabbed Ash’s head and we played a bit. He loved to wrestle with me in the morning, even if for a few seconds. I was still wearing the Funky Trunks I had on last night, a blue print that was bulging quite a bit this morning. I rubbed my hand along them. My mouth was dry, a side effect from that one too many glass of wine, but it had been a really nice night, especially the late night boat ride with just Kelly and me.

I looked out the French doors leading to the balcony overlooking the lake. There was quite a bit of chop on the lake, wind driven waves that would make the morning swim interesting and a bit of a challenge. “I hate waves,” I thought to myself as I stood up and slipped out of the Funky Trunks suit. I was hard and feeling very horny, massaging myself as I contemplated the morning swim. I love the look and feel of my Funkies, but for swimming my suits need to be more brief. I first grabbed an Arena print suit, black with splashes of golden orange across the front. I slipped it on and made the required adjustments. Today, however, I was feeling more frisky and daring, maybe just a little more ready to get some action. I thought about changing into something briefer, more daring and, frankly, something that really showed off my very aroused bulge. After considerable debate, I stayed in the Arena, it was a great feeling suit, and I loved the colors. The more daring suit could come later.

“Okay Ashland, Ryan has to go play swimmer now,” I said s I grabbed my bright swim cap and sun reflective goggles. Ashland looked at me like he understood, sanding back from the door. I reached out and patted his head. He smiled back, if a dog can smile. I headed out into the gusty wind. It was brisk, a cool 52 degrees. I waded out past the dock, slipping my cap on. I winced a bit as the crisp water hit my balls, my arousal quickly sucking back into my body. Goggles on, I counted down from three and dived in the water. The waves put up a good fight as I headed north along the eastern shore. I swallowed mouthfuls of unexpected waves, happy that the crisp water was both clear and relatively clean.
________

Kelly woke early. Similar to me, he was still wearing the board shorts he had slipped into before our moonlight boat ride, which were no tenting with his erection. He laid back on the bed and jacked off until he shot several good explosions inside the loose fitting shorts. Kelly laid back breathless as the rest of his eruptions seeped out more of his desire. It was nearly six, he slipped off the bed and quietly out of his room. The rest of the house was quiet. Kelly rinsed the shorts in hot water and then put them back on, now free of the mess he had made inside.

Outside on the deck, he looked across the lake, too far away to see if Ashland or I were awake, we were. By now I was into my swim. Kelly walked down to the water’s edge, the waves were blowing in strong. He contemplated the kayak, but decided it was too rough for an enjoyable ride. He stood on the shore and watched across the lake, wondering if he could see Ryan swimming or even if Ryan swam when the lake was like this. Kelly wondered what swimsuit Ryan had on, the thought of seeing him in his tiny swimsuit yesterday started to turn Kelly on. He rubbed his front as he pictured Ryan standing on the dock, nearly naked but for the small tight lycra material, his bulge showing off his manly attributes. Starting to get hard, again, Kelly decided to jump in the lake. The cool water did its magic as Kelly let the swells of wind driven waves splash against his chest.

“I am f..king glad that is over,” I thought to myself as I stood up in the onslaught of waves. My two mile swim had taken me about the same time as usual, but the swim back down the lake seemed like forever as I fought the force of the swells. It felt good to be standing, rather than jostling in the surf. I reached down and adjusted myself in the suit and slipped the tied drawstrings out, a carryover habit from my swim team days. I untied them and let them float in the water.

“You are totally crazy” a voice called out. I turned to see Richard, my closest neighbor, standing on his dock two hundred feel down the lake. “But then we already knew that,” he added. I started walking towards him.

“Yeah, I am,” I replied. “That or stupid,” I added.

“Lizzie just made some fresh blueberry muffins, want to come ashore and get some hot coffee and a fresh muffin?” Richard offered. Rick and Lizzie were longtime residents of the lake. He was a retired farm mechanic and she had been a school nurse. I didn’t really know their ages, but guessed them to be in their early 80s. Whatever, they both looked great, despite the struggles of life in Northern Maine. They were caring folks, totally accepting, and fun to chat with.

“Hey Lizzie, get us some muffins, and a big towel,” Rick called out. “I convinced Ryan to get out of that cold water.” He laughed.

I was dressed in just my swimsuit, quite a naked contrast to Rick in his jeans and flannel sort. The sun was fully up now, but the wind made it feel colder than the sixty the temp had raised to. “Oh my, Ryan, you must be cold,” Lizzie said as she came out, dutiful servant to her husband’s command. “You need more than a towel, let me get you a sweatshirt,” she added. She turned back to do just that, as I wrapped the towel around me.

“You swim the whole way?” Rick asked.

“Yes, sir, not a whole lot of fun.” I replied. “Pretty rough with the waves.”

“Well, that swimming is really good for you, keeps you young,” Rick continued.

Lizzie emerged with the sweatshirt, one of Rick’s old ones. “Here Ryan, put this on before you freeze to death,” she handed me the shirt. “You wear the cutest swimsuits, and you always have a different one on,” Lizzie added as she looked me up and down.

“Thanks, I do have a bunch of them,” I replied blushing a bit. The cold water had shrink everything down, so my suit was sporting hardly a bulge. The sun and hot coffee would take care of that. We sat and chatted for twenty minutes before I finally rose to head home. Lizzie equipped me with a plate of muffins for later and a few homemade cookies. Rick was a lucky guy to have such a sweet wife, I thought. They were a generation going by, replaced by a faster paced world.

Ashland ran to me as soon as he saw me emerge from the path between our homes. “Okay, buddy, I know… it’s time to play ball.”

“Good morning. Did u kayak today?” I texted Kelly. I snapped a picture of Ashland standing on the dock waiting to play. “Ashland wants u to come play,” I added, sending the picture.

“Tell Ashland I will come, but only if his dad wears a really hot swimsuit,” Kelly replied. “And no kayak today, too ruff.”

“Done deal on the swimsuit,” I replied. I was starting to fill out the wet suit. The warm sun and the excitement of seeing Kelly working together to bring back my maleness after the cold swim. The horny feeling of earlier was back, and the arousal was quickly following. It was a great feeling, and I actually liked the boner I was starting to show. “Maybe I will wear an Aussiebum,” I thought to myself. I grabbed Ash’s ball and threw it long, watching as the old dog ran like he was an adolescent. I rubbed my anatomy bulge as I waited for Ashland to come back, wondering how I would get Kelly out of those board shorts and into something that would look so much hotter on him. The image of him in a real swimsuit teased my body more.

It was going to be a fun day.