View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 09:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Thanks, Speedomindedguy. A new chapter coming right now!

Timmy sat there – stunned – not knowing what just happened. He wasn’t sure what to think. “What do you mean I shot in my speedos?” asked Timmy. “Let’s get you to the shower – clean you up and get out to practice. Coach will be wondering if we got lost. We can talk about this later,” replied Jeff. Jeff put his arm around Timmy and led him to the shower.

“This never happened to you before, did it,” asked Jeff. “No.” “It’s perfectly normal, Timmy, we will talk about it after practice or whenever you want,” Jeff Added.

Things went pretty normally through the rest of practice – nobody had a clue of what went on in the supply room and it was just as well as far as Timmy was concerned. He now really felt he trusted Jeff and at least Jeff was looking out for him. Following practice, Jimmy and Timmy took the late bus home but Timmy was pretty quiet. He did admit to Jimmy that he enjoyed swim practice and thought the coach was really cool.

Timmy was noticeably quiet at dinner that night but once back up in his room he was replaying the events with Jeff back in his mind. He did remember one thing – the sensations he felt in his young but maturing body were simply amazing. And another thing was certain, he loved the feeling of his new team speedos and decided right then and there to put on his dry suit (the wet one was still drying out in his bathroom).

As soon as he pulled up the speedo – those feelings started up again and his manhood started getting hard. They were most pleasurable but Timmy couldn’t understand why something like this would give him these feelings. He walked over to his door which had a full length mirror on it. He liked what he saw – with his boner he could see his penis outline just like he could see it on Jeff and some of the other boys at practice. In fact, he found that quite stimulating. In his excited condition he could even see his ridge around the head – something he noticed quite clearly on Jeff earlier in the day. Timmy was feeling very manly even though he had not quite reached his 13th birthday yet. He also determined that he was going to corner Jeff the next day and find out more about what was going on. He took some solace that Jeff was going to somehow end all this confusion and explain things.

Timmy went back downstairs, wearing his speedo under his jeans (still offering him some really nice feelings) and told his parents about (part) of his first day on the swim team. Secretly he knew the tight speedo was concealing his boner. He announced that coach had given him a team suit to which his Mom said, "Oh bring it down and show us." Quickly thinking, Timmy went up to his bathroom and got the damp suit from practice and brought it down. “Wow, Tim, that looks like the ones they wear in the Olympics!,” his Mom blurted out. “Yeah,” Timmy said, “they are really cool”. He then said that he needed to get a couple of practice suits at the sporting goods store. His Mom offered to take him after school to shop and make sure he got the right size but somehow that really seemed to embarrass Timmy, who was not quite ready to parade a speedo in front of his Mom so he respectfully declined and asked if he could just go alone and do it. Mom said fine and gave him $40 which might be enough for two practice suits if he chose carefully.

The next day passed painfully slowly for Timmy as he anxiously awaited time for swim team practice. He bounced from his last class to the school’s pool with his swim bag in hand. Jeff is in the locker room and Timmy walks up to him and whispers, “Jeff, can we talk after school today?” “Sure, Tim. Meet me here after practice. You gonna be OK today in the meanwhile?” “I sure hope so,” grins Timmy. Timmy manages to keep it together for most of practice but does raise a major boner after he gets the suit on and heads to the shower. But he’s not the only boy that gets that way – he sees another boy with a big boner and that makes him feel better but also a bit more stimulated.

After practice, the boys rendezvous in the locker room and it turns out that Jeff lives three blocks from Timmy, but they are on different bus routes. “Why don’t you come home with me on the late bus and we can talk,” Jeff says, “and you can walk home from my house.” It’s a plan and they arrive at Jeff’s and nobody will be home for nearly 2 hours as his parents are both at work. The conversation starts in the kitchen over cookies and milk. “So Timmy, what can I tell you, offers Jeff.” “Jeff, I need to know what’s happening to me, I’m so confused with these feelings and I sure can’t ask my Mom or Dad and I'm really embarrassed even talk to you about it” “Tim, I know just what you’re feeling, I had exactly those feelings when I was starting in swim two years ago and I was also very confused. Let’s go up to my room and put on our speedos and talk about it.”

“Wow,” Timmy asks, “You wear them in your room when you don’t have to?” “Yeah, all the time, Timmy! I love the feelings and then I often have to jerk off in them”. Timmy’s face scrunched up – “Jerk off?” “OK Timmy, I guess we have more than one afternoon’s explaining to do for you but let’s get going”.

The boys get changed into their speedos – both wearing the identical team suits and lay on Jeff’s bed. Jeff starts explaining – “Tim, you’re getting feelings already, right, sort of like a bit of a tickle inside you?” “Yeah, exactly,” Tim says. Jeff goes on to explaining how males get excited and get boners and how we cum or ejaculate. In short, all the “stuff” about the birds and the bees that he never got from his Mom and Dad at home. Timmy’s taking it all in. After the explanation, Tim asks, “But what has this got to do with speedos and how they make us feel”. Jeff goes on to explain how the tightness of the speedos on the male parts, the sleek feel of the fabric and how we know we are on display and we see it on other guys, it’s all part of the stimulation. “Jeff, but how come I shot in my speedos yesterday without even rubbing it, asks Timmy”

To be continued