View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 06:12 AM

Smile Halloween costume at men's swim club

Our swim club celebrated Halloween at the pool, we were all dressed in nautical attire, like King Neptune and various other water themed costumes. I was there with a very close friend of mine. both of us were members of the club. I was wearing pink colored speedo briefs with lipstick and makeup. My friend wore a light colored blue woman's one piece water polo swim suit with a blonde wig. He looked great in that swim suit. He was in really good shape, being in his late 20's. After the party, most of the guys changed out of their costumes, showered and left the club. I got my pink speedo off, then went to shower, when my young friend was still in His water polo swim suit. He had taken off the wig and makeup and wanted to wear it under his street clothes, since, he did'nt go in the pool, enjoying the soft snug feeling of the ladies swim suit. I was just in a bath towel. I said he had to take off the swim suit and take his shower now. He giggled like a school boy, saying he wasn't taking it off and not going into the shower. We were the only ones left in the locker room area. I said in jester,I'll strip it off and get you into the shower. He answered " I,m not taking this swim suit off, so you'll have to get it off. As We were like bothers and grew up together, him being a few years younger,being very childish at times, I said I will get him naked and into the showers. Then I brought out a pair of baggy boxer shorts telling him that he will wear the boxers as underwear after his shower. I must admit, He looked so sexy in that ladies swim suit, fitting so well, even the other guys in the club said he looked good wearing it. We then stood looking at one another out side the shower, when He gave me a big hug and became very sexually aroused. His full erection was well out lined,with the water polo suit, fitting very snug in his lowers. I slowly turned him around, as he pouted and giggled in a child like manner. I was now getting turned on. He squirming a lot as I slowly started opening the long back zipper. He was enjoying having me peel off the snug ladies swim suit. This was some thing unusual for me, but I was having fun doing it. The crackling sound of zipper coming down, His playful squirming and boyish pleading not to to take it off, had us both very aroused. We did n't intend to have any sexual action together, but he seemed to be reenacting his childhood days and wearing that swim suit had him quite turned on. I managed to get the back zipper opened, trying to hold him still as he faced the tiled shower wall. We hugged one another again. I turned him around again, facing me, slowly tugging it off his shoulders, then trying to free His arms as He would cover his well out lined erection. He made a few more boyish pleas for Me not to take it off. With arms and shoulders bare, I began firmly pulling and tugging the clinging one piece swim suit off his upper torso. He would cross His legs like a woman as I worked the tight blue suit down to his waist. His upper body was very firm as I uncovered more and more of him. He really looked hot, with the dangling unzipped upper half and His excited penis and behind still snug in blue. I reminded him that that Halloween was over and once I get this ladies water polo swim suit off, Into the shower, He goes. Now the hard part, He still didn't want to give it up, He loved the feel of the tight material pressing in crotch. His kept his legs still crossed and tried stopping the swim suit from slipping below his waist, but to no avail,I had it down to his crotch and began unsnugging His full erection as He still resisted, yet enjoying the feel of My warm hands working the last bit of tight nylon off his lower privates That swim suit was really snug on him, especially between his legs. He was getting such a sensation as the leg bands slowly slipped away from his groin and pulled free of his balls. He let one last yelp as I finally peeled it down to his ankles. Now He was ready for His shower. We showered, then changed into boxer shorts for underwear. We both had a lot of fun,wondering what a woman feels, wearing and getting one of those water polo swim suits on and off. He certainly enjoyed wearing it and the other guys in the club would have liked wearing a woman's one piece water polo swim suit, my self included. It was fun for both of us getting it off him, that's what he wanted me to do. It was a good way to end a swim club Halloween custom party.