View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 02:05 PM
Speedo Member

"Lean forward" I obliged, and he took his two strong, long-fingered hands and clasped each cheek, with his two thumbs drifting down the length of my crack. I then felt one thumb firmly press against my hole, with only the thinnest of nylon in between. I let out a gasp, and released my sphincter, which enabled him to massage the inside of my pucker. "time for you to turn around and lay down". So I pulled the front of the suit back up over my cock, turned around, and lay down the length of the motor cycle seat, my head resting on the speedometer. He took off his shirt and pants. Now all he was wearing was my too-small-for-him speedo, with a huge hard on. (by the way, I'm a very normal 6 inches, nothing special in the length or girth department, though I do sport a pretty hefty set of balls. His dick was in proportion to the rest of his body. Size 13 feet and 6'4" has the makings of a long dick, and his was no less than 8") He held my legs by the ankles and put them up on his shoulders. I shivered, not knowing what was next. "at 18, have you ever had a proper sucking?" I wasn't sure what to say, so I was honest, having received only two blowjobs so far, from a girl who was eager, but certainly not experienced. He lowered the front of the suit. "you have the most beautiful cock. Actually, you have a beautiful body. You're perfect. Strong, trim, muscular but not too much so."
He fondled my balls through the nylon. "I've worn this suit for years, spent hundreds of hours in it. It looks so much better on you, and being just a bit large for you gives me full view of your beautiful nuts." He fondled them through the nylon with just the perfect amount of stimulation and pressure, and proceeded to lower his mouth over the tip of my dick. This left me looking down at his toussled sun bleached locks. He slid his mouth gently down the length of my cock, and when his whiskered chin came to the top of my sac, the whiskers pocked through the nylon and tickled my nuts. Electric. A few strokes, and then he lifted his head up, took a hand and gently squeezed my mushroom head, opening my slit. His tongue danced across the opening, and he sucked gently. Pre cum oozed up and out. He captured it with his finger, and with a tug, lowered the back of the suit down my ass, and started gently working the precum around my pucker. In one swift motion, he inserted the entire length of his middle finger up my hole. It was an entirely new experience. I let inhibitions fall, and simply enjoyed the sensation, though admit I was shocked - both that he did it, and how good it felt. With one finger up my ass, he took his other hand, held my dick upright, and proceeded to lick the length, and then slowly encase it in his warm moist mouth. I started to panic, feeling the pressure that builds just before shooting. "I'm going to cum!" "Good, you're supposed to". His speed increased, and then it happened - like fireworks going off. Spasm after spasm, my hips jerking with each. I could feel him swallowing repeatedly. I then started to relax, and he kept sucking gently, and milked the last drop out of my dick. "So, is that better than you've experienced?" There was no comparison. He slid his finger back out, pulled the suit over my cock and just stared at me. "I like to see you naked, but what I enjoy even more is seeing you nylon clad, the suit grazing over your perfect skin. There is something that makes me crazy about seeing a girl or guy in this state, and you're particularly spectacular in it. "So I'm confused and always have been." "What, am I gay or straight?" "Yes". "Well, I'm just into beautiful bodies. It was my motivation for becoming a swimmer. I always wanted a swimmers physique...and wanted to be around guys or girls in their speedos. It's always been a fantasy - and fetish." So now it was starting to make sense..with the only thing being surprising is how much he apparently like my body (which I've never thought was a particularly big deal). This left me all spent, but him still sporting an enormous erection in my suit. "What are we going to do to take care of you?" I asked. "Please rub your hands over my chest and abs, around my back, up the length of my thighs." I obliged. He threw his head back and closed his eyes. I then started rubbing him through my Speedo. He had the smallest and tightest ass for his size, so the suit covered him perfectly, but strained to keep his manhood encased. I lowered the front of the suit. Yes, I had felt his dick before, but this was the first time right in front of my I was staring at his 8". I grasped it with both hands, and gently started to stroke him and squeeze him. "tighter please"...I had not wanted to be aggressive (or inexperienced). "Tighter still. And grab my nuts and squeeze". Now my balls are pretty sensitive, so I wanted to be careful with his. "Squeeze them tightly - I'll tell you if it hurts". No wonder he liked wearing my small suit...he liked the pressure against him. I was intimidated about giving him a blow job, quite certain I couldn't take it all. So tentatively I started. he gave out a low moan, and put his hands on the back of my head, guiding my speed. "don't try to take it all" I was so relieved he didn't expect me to. I got half way down the length, and started to gag. He laughed. "just take as much as is comfortable' I really did want it all. I increased the speed, and soon could feel his balls move up inside him. He quickly pulled out leaned toward me, gave himself a short stroke, and shot up over my head onto the speedometer, got some into my hair, with most of it shooting all over my chest.