View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 07:06 AM

Smile having erections and masterbating, when wearing speedo swimsuits

[COLOR="[left][/L FT]Blue"][/color] I know that feeling when wearing my favorite, extra snug speedo swim briefs. I'll wear a nice fitting pair of light blue colored speedo or Arena swim briefs. After swimming in our men's swimming club pool, I'll feel very good after a nice long swim. When it's time to shower and change after my swim, I have an erection from the feel of the tight wet clinging nylon that feels so good. I'll head to the shower with my towel, noticing no one is around the locker and shower room areas. I'm in no hurry now, so I'll shower while still snug and secure in my speedo. I don't get to wear them often, so when I do go swimming at our club, I enjoy the gentle tight feeling in my tight speedo swimsuit, especially the tickling feeling in my lower crotch. While showering, I rinse the pool water off my suit, while still wearing it. The clinging tight nylon feels very sexually exciting, as I slowly pull and tug it off my waist. We have mirrors by the shower too, so I can see my speedo with the dangling untied draw string come below my hips. I can now see my lower well exposed lower buns and erect penis, well outlined, still snug and secure in blue nylon lycra. The fun part was trying to get the tight wet speedo unsnugged from my lower male privates. Suddenly another guy, I know from the club sees me slowly trying to get my speedo off. He's already in the nude, asking if he can help me finish getting the speedo off. I did n't know what to say, but the situation was just right for me,with the clinging speedo rolled down just below my hips and really tickling my full erection, still encased in them. I said yes, when he then guided me out of the shower, then wrapping his arms around my bare waist, then gently began stretching the wet rolled down swim suit off my erect penis, then peeling it down lower waist. The feeling of his warm wet hands gently freeing my erect penis was beautiful. he seemed to enjoy helping to finish getting my tight speedo off. My erect penis was free and bouncing now, as he slowly turned me around, working the still clinging tight wet speedo off my behind and now out of my wet crotch. Now the feeling, loosing my beautiful speedo swimsuit was sensational, as he kept firmly pulling and tugging it out of my privates, soon the snug leg bands slipped from my crotch, then I could feel the soft white colored inside lining slowly come out of my crotch too. He now had a nice erection also. Finally he got the speedo unsnugged, then firmly peeled it down my wet legs and freeing the tangled wet speedo from my ankles. I thanked him for helping me out of my tight speedo swimsuit. Soon, we both ended up, quietly masturbating in the shower, relieving our pent up energies. It was a great happening for both of us and we soon became good friends after our speedo and shower encounter. It was a great sight for him and me also, seeing my wet, tangled speedo on the tiled shower floor.