Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 07:08 PM

Default You have read this all before,...but

You have read all of these stories before, perhaps several times before, but I always have fun writing them. So consider them as much as being pleasant for me as they are for you to read.

I’m always looking for interesting ways to pleasure myself. I am ok with this and at this stage it is certainly not something that I would be embarrassed to admit. Well, I guess that might depend on the exact situation I was in, but heck, I think a basic issue is that a lot of guys refuse to admit that they are interested in, if not engaging in self pleasure. Plus, the whole discussion often gets intermingled with the sexual orientation issue. As is, a guy who just enjoys himself alone somehow must not be heterosexual. It is sad that this is sometimes the case. Why not instead treat self pleasure for what it is—a pleasant way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon and nothing more or less, and simply not pass judgment other than to say that successful self-pleasure is both a science and an art. It is also very individualized and personalized.

What works for me might not work for you, or it might work very well. But goodness, that is true of all of sex and sexuality, solo sex or partner sex, and finding the right sexual partner really hinges on finding a partner who enjoys the same things you enjoy doing.

So, here goes. I hope you find what I write to be interesting to read and maybe try on your own. But then, maybe I didn’t somehow push your buttons. It doesn’t really matter.

I’ve long thought men’s thongs either as underwear or as swimwear were really interesting to wear. I’ve thought so ever since I saw the first pair of men’s thong on 1988, I think it was. What fascinated me the most was that elastic that was going to have to cinch up tightly between my glutes as I pulled on the thong. Up until then I had not fully appreciated how interesting the perineum area was just behind my scrotum was. I soon found out. I soon discovered that each thong fit a little differently, some had wider bands in the rear, bands that did not cinch up between my glutes quite as tightly. Often, these were sold as swimwear, as the back would cover the butt crack. I also discovered that the smaller the thong, the more it would press on my perineum, so undersizing a little was a good idea. Further a proper-fitting thong would tent to not only press on the perineum, but push the rest of my male anatomy front and forward.

I have also long been fascinated by jock straps or athletic supporters, but especially the athletic supporters that had hard protective cups. Somehow I always thought the idea of having a hard cup containing a (growing) penis couldn’t help but feeling erotic. Some of this, I now realize, was psychological. The hard cup has the opposite effect of the thong. The cup tends to press everything down and back whereas the thong pushes everything front and forward. Why not then combine the two..a snug-fitting jockstrap with a cup barely big enough to contain my flaccid anatomy, with a thong underneath relentlessly pressing my penis into the cup. I would sense the hard cup surrounding me, but with very little if any space to expand without running into the walls of the cup. Psychologically, I would know the cup was containing me, but doing anything about it would pose something of a dilemma.

I tend to precum—a lot—whenever I even think about such situations, and then start to write. If you have never tried wearing a thong, maybe you will start to precum as soon as you start to pull one on, thinking about all the things I have just told you. Goodness, I tend to precum just writing these things, and I’ve always thought it a fun experiment to see exactly what thoughts my precum “factory” is sensitive to.

As I write this, I have a thong on which has cinched up quite tightly, and I can feel an interesting constant but subtle pressure in my perineum—very pleasant. My penis is being forced into a little strap and cup, and the sensation is one of having my penis being surrounded on three sides. I am feeling quite horny as I write this, just not horny enough to go into a ful-scale orgasm. In fact, I have some more exercising to do, and I will stay in this state though the next phase of my exercise routine. I just got off 30 minutes on my stationary rower, which tended to move the cup around just a bit with each stroke, and I am off to my stationary bike. Somehow I am going to have to “survive” the sensations from that thong cinching up between my glutes while on the bike seat, while the cup moves around with each turn. This is going to keep feeling more and more interesting as time progresses. I have a pair of Adidas compression or biking shorts over everything, which keeps the cup firmly planted.

What if I go into a full scale orgasm while wearing all of this? Surprisingly, I have found this difficult to do ith the cup in place. It is possible, but not easily. The various pressures are enough to keep me horny, but not quite where I need to be. I can go for hours this way. It’s just a great way to spend a leisurely afternoon, alone. Or, maybe with a partner who enjoys the same thing. All for now, as I now need to go ride my bike.

Sebbie