Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 07:17 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 2

Lake Adventures pt.2

The moment Gabe said the part about boners we all burst into laughter, Steve included. So Matt took the initiative and said "So you're the only 16 yr old male who gets a boner over a hot chick? We're gonna pretend that none of the rest of us is regular young male with constant errections? Dude, chicks live basically for those moments to notice that our guy parts are responsing to them. When a guy is all hot for them and being trapped in tight speedos with a woodie, that's like BINGO to them."

I lost my patience so I said: "Gabe old buddy, the whole thing about this week, is to have a good time and be crazy and let your youthful energy out completely. If you're going to be such a pain in the ass just because you're asked to wear something you usually wear for the training and got used to wearing after all those years then go! Because in case you didn't notice, Steve joined us just for the fun of it, and he wasn't even asked to. He just found out about the idea when Matt and I told him this morning before we all loaded up in the car. He seemed to think like Matt&I the whole idea was rather funny, and decided to join in, and he is 8 years older than us."

Gabe finally gave in "Alright I'll do it, I'll parade in the f***ing speedos for a week with my f***ed up exhibitionist friends". We were all laughing now.

I chimed then in as Gabe was going towards the door to find his suit and put it on:"Just remember to picture yourself next to a super hot chick while putting those speedos on. That'll provide you with a good old stiffie in no time" he turned towards us, where all three of us were sitting and showed us the finger, there was another wave of laughter. Then Matt said" And if imagination doesn't seem to do the trick add a few hand strokes".

So Gabe went in and changed into his speedos it was an old green water polo team suit of ours. But it appeared to still sit tightly onto Gabe's midsection & bottom. "Well" Steve said "now that you are all in your week uniform, I can go pick up the ladies".
Steve went in the house to put his clothes on and to grab car keys. As soon as he went out of the house with keys and clothed Gabe shouted out to him:" Hey where are your speedos? There you were laughing just half an hour ago along with those two, making fun of me for not wearing these, yet you're fully clothed now with shorts & shirt on."

Steve just chuckled:"As for speedos they are here" he pulled down slightly his shorts to reveal his red & blue adidas suit"as for staying just in them well you wouldn't want me to steal all the girls attention. Geez" laughed Steve "imagine me driving inside with 3 girls, wearing nothing but speedos." And as he said it with one final chuckle his right hand went across his midsection. That's when I came in:"Good thing for you've already got Sara for that, besides we've got fleshlight in the house in case you get all horned up seeing the three of us having some action tonight".

Well as my older bro left to pick the girls up, the three of us stayed, three almost drunk teenagers. I had to go to the bathroom my bladder was full from all the beer and I also noticed that I was becoming a bit aroused, still nothing much, but I got that tingling feeling. So as I finished up with peeing, I put my love muscle back into the comfiness of my black adidas swim briefs, he was more than ready for some action but he'll have to stay tightly packed in the suit just a bit more. I tied the drawstrings tightly and made a double knot just to make sure anything doesn't come out since the suit was probably a size smaller & relatively new, providing my maleness a tight squeeze. I said as I came out of the house:"I'm going to cool off a bit and maybe catch some tan." In reality, I was hoping I could have some time alone in the pool just for the things to come down a bit, I was saving myself for tonight and I really didn't need to get all horned up with a full boner that soon.

Well as I laid there in the pool making myself comfortable, I had a daydream that I was fooling around on the beach with Thora. Thora was in her red, super sexy, two-piece Speedo bathing suit that really pronounced her figure. Me I was wearing the same black Adidas swim briefs, that I had on at that moment.

Thora asked:"Hey hun could you help me with putting this lotion on my back?" I was: "Sure babe" and so I worked her back. As I was finishing up her back she asked: "Listen sweetie, could you also help me with legs, start from the feet?" So now I was sitting directly across from her, her cute face straight across from mine, she adjusted her perfect shaped breast , holy shit, I was sporting a boner just doing her back, and by now I was seriously getting hard in these snug fitting swim briefs. Then as I started rubbing lotion on her left leg, she places her right foot directly on my midsection and starts rubbing me there. F**K, I expected my dick will explode. The pressure of being* tightly confided in these new speedos that really grasped my manhood firmly plus the force with which she kept on rubbing me. Man this woman knew exactly how to make me feel all cramped down there, occasionally she would add a bit more pressure just at the spot where my balls&cock met. "How does it feel hun?" She asked me in a rather innocent way, like she had no idea what she was doing to me. I just managed to say "Beyond amazing" as my knees trembled from the excitement, I almost lost balance. "Now" she said "sit down spread your legs and give me your hands." She grabbed my arms and now started working with both of her feet on my midsection. I just moaned this was the best thing ever."Do you want me to stop? You're seriously tenting those speedos of yours." She said and stopped with her footwork:"Am I hurting you? I just couldn't resist seeing you there all hot & sexy in those small speedos of yours. And I know how you like to wear them all the time, and have this like fetish for them." I was on the edge of an orgasm I just needed everything to be quickly over. So I said:"Thora babe, you're doing awesome, but you either finish me off quickly or just let me go in the water to finish it myself". She comes up close to me knocks me to the ground and starts playing with my nipples, she knew my nipples were very sensitive*and that*playing with them will drive me crazy. Her hands then went downstairs, with one hand she holded my balls tightly, she wasn't harmful, but she was squeezing them just a bit more every now and then, with her other hand she stroked my member. I was like a volcano, it was only a matter of seconds till I reached the orgasm.

Wham! All of a sudden like a lightning strike, I was*woken up by my buddy Matt who poured beer over my face, there he was crouching just above my head, grinning. It seems that during my erotic dream, my head just rested there dangling from the edge of the pool, my left hand was behind it just to make myself more comfortable and my right hand rested just above my now seriously tented speedos. "Scoot over dude we wanna cool down too" he said.

I was completely taken aback by the whole scene I found myself in. For one moment I was thinking I'm going to have the biggest orgasm in my life with the girl I was attracted to, and then another I'm sitting here sunbathing in this stupid, small inflatable pool that is filled with just a couple of inches deep water being in a half drunk state. The only thing that was common for both of these moments was me displaying a hardon in my snug fitting black swim briefs, so it wasn't just a bit of tingling in my male parts anymore, I really worked myself up.

Shit, I needed a release and I needed it quick. Matt & Gabe came by and got in the pool. So as they were making themselves comfortable sitting there I got out, trying my hardest not to let them know I had a raging boner. So I yelled "I'll just go and bring some more beer and I need to check on Steve". Secretly I was hoping for a quick*release. As I left the pool, I saw Matt giggling like a small kid. Did he notice it?