View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 11:37 PM

Default 10: The Gazebo

There you are,” I heard Kathy’s voice behind me. “I watched you swim, you did great.” I turned toward her, my still wet suit still clinging to me. I watched as her eyes went down to look right at my display.

“Thanks, I have a break so I was actually coming to see if I could watch your next event.” I really was thinking about it, but I was also thinking of checking on Brian or finding Mark. She smiled.

“You really finished strong. Coach said you got a great chance in the finals.”

“Must be these new suits,” I replied.

“I think it is you, but that suit is pretty hot on you,” she responded. “And tight,” she grinned.

“Yeah, it is pretty tight,” I replied.

“I like seeing you in it.”

We chatted for a minute. Her next event was in 30 minutes. She was off to warm up. As she departed her hand patted my abdomen and she slid it nonchalantly across my frontal bulge. “Come see me swim...”

“I will, promise.” I replied, as I casually adjusted myself.

—————

Day one of the big meet was just about over. A few remaining events and the coaches wrap up meeting. It was just past four on what turned out to be a hot and humid Summer day. Brian swam crazy well, taking top seed in two events and second in two others. Kathy was the top female swimmer of the whole meet, no surprise there. I was thrilled to be moving to finals in three events. I had just changed out of the tight and tiny race suit, back into my usual team practice suit. After being crammed in that tight little suit, my anatomy was making full use of the room, and I enjoyed the feel of the more comfortable swim brief.

“Hey, Alan,” a guy’s voice called. Mark was just finishing for the day. He was dripping wet from the pool. “I wasn’t sure we’d see each other.” He looked amazing, muscular body, swimmers build. His swimsuit fit him well, more correctly he made that swimsuit look hot.

“Hey Mark, how’d you do today?”

“Not my best, but got me thru to Sunday,” he replied.

“Awesome, man,” I was really excited that we would both be back tomorrow. Something about Mark today was really turning me on. I always thought he was a cute guy, but the interest today was stirring my body in ways I had not felt. Maybe it was just that everything today was stimulating urges and bulges.

“Let’s go check out the lake,” Mark suggested. The pool complex was next to a large man made lake with a walking path around and a long bridge out to a gazebo deck in the middle. “I need a walk.”

We both headed out of the pool area. Some other swimmers were doing the same, burning off the last hour. “What was you best event?” I asked.

“I busted balls in the fly, came in first.” Mark was the perfect fly guy. In the water his power was amazing.

“I cannot swim fly worth shit,” I responded.

“I know, I’ve seen you,” Mark replied with a grin.

“Yeah, but I can kick your ass in endurance,”. I replied.

“Okay, we are even,” he smiled. “Let’s go out to the middle. We both headed onto the wood bridge that went easily 150 feet out. While most of the other swimmers went walking along the path around the lake, we had the bridge and gazebo to ourselves. “You changed suits,” Mark noted.

“Yeah, Coach told us we had to as soon as we finished. Those other suits are for race only.”

“You looked packed pretty tight in the other one,” Mark observed. “This one looks more comfortable.”

“You look awesome in your suit, really hot,” I said it without thinking, it just casually rolled out.

“Thanks, Alan,” Mark replied not missing a beat. “That is nice of you.” Mark reached over and touched my hand. He didn’t take my hand in his, just brushed his against mine. A subtle message of interest, maybe.

We stood at the rail of the gazebo, together talking. Mostly about swimming. My mind was racing, he was so damn gorgeous. He had these cute dimples when he smiled. Everything about him was driving me wild. I was growing harder and harder as we chatted. My bulge was noticeably expanding. I was tucked down, but the aroused State was pushing my anatomy outward. He was doing the same, his suit expanding equally fast.

I reached down to adjust. He did the same. We both looked at each other. Nothing was said, nothing had to be. We both knew what was making us this way. “I am glad we came out here,” Mark said as we both hugged. Our bulging suits touched. We enjoyed the feel of our bodies touching. “We better head back,” he softly whispered after we held for several seconds. We both wanted to do more. It was best we stopped before we could not.

“Have a great night, see you tomorrow,” I closed with as we parted ways back at the locker room door. He had calmed down, I was still rock hard. It always took me a while to return to normal, sometimes a long while. It was going to be a hard ride home.

—- to be continued...