View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 08:26 PM

Red face Lycra in men's underewear

The other real lycra are in a pair of leotard and tights with Speedo style lycra briefs under my tights. They feel especially nice during the cold winter months, especially when at the medical clinic getting ready for an examination. I can remember, while still in my dark red colored long sleeve leotard with a long back zipper, dark red tights with my shiny bright red briefs underneath. The lady clinic nurse is with me saying ' let's get these Danskins off", as she closes the large privacy curtain. There were a few other young naked guys, who just gave up there tight lycra body suits and briefs, then nervously awaiting to see the doctor. Soon she'll have me out of lycra leotards and shiny red briefs. "Turn around, so I can unzip the leotard." All you could hear was the sound of my long sleeve leotard being slowly unzipped, While the red faced naked guys could hear my whimpers and the nurse quietly telling me "hold still now." My upper torso was bear now and my lower half was still encased in warm and snug both leotard and tights, as she took my blood pressure and telling me like the other naked guys, "don't feel embarrassed being naked and erect, as the doctor and I have seen it all before." Now the clinic nurse continued stripping off the clinging dark red lycra leotard, then the lycra warm tights were peeled off me, while saying to me "give them up, let it all come off." Now in only in the red lycra briefs keeping my now hard penis, still snug and secure in them. Soon the other naked guys were being examined by the doctor, one by one and I'll be his last one to be examined for the day. After some squirming, the bright red lycra briefs were finally peeled down and off me showing my full erection and the nurse telling me to step out of the tangled lycra briefs and finally naked and erect for the doctor to see. Those lycra fiber material leotard, tights and briefs felt so good while wearing them and then having to put on boring, baggy underwear after the examination. There is no other underwear that fit and feel so good like men's snug underwear or leotards with lycra. That was certainly an unusual time being in lycra, yet an enjoyable medical plight for me.