Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 11:34 AM

Default 1: Dry Cables and Hot Guys continued

“Wow, she’s in rough shape,” Jake said as Allen showed him the bike. The two friends came back to Allen’s farm after swim practice. They were both still in their now damp swimsuits, no shirts. Jake and Allen were the age and both had been swimmers since age five. They started swimming on the local community guppy team. Jake was a more rugged build than Allen, a bit stockier and not quite as tall. His hair was dark, matching his dark set eyes. He had a handsome smile that created the cutest dimples. He was very cute and very attractive. Allen was taller and leaner, camel brown hair, and the most muscular looking legs. Both guys rocked their swimsuits.

“Not that bad, nothing a little chain lube and some cleaning up can’t fix,” Allen replied.

“You’re pretty serious about this,” Jake replied.

“At least for now,” Allen responded. “I think it will be so awesome. Maybe after we eat we can work on her.”

“Sure,” Jake promised.

“Let’s go eat,” Allen changed direction. The two guys headed into the house. Despite it being nearly noon, a big breakfast seemed like the perfect meal. Allen’s sister watched intently as the two guys, especially Jake, in their tight swimsuits, loaded plates and bowls with far more calories than one should consume. Her eyes wandered to check out Jake’s bulge, she couldn’t help but look. He was so cute.

“How was swimming?” Maggie asked as the guys sat at the big wood table. “Mind if I crash your swim team meal?”

“Practice sucked, as usual,” Jake replied with a grin.

“Well, looks like you are making up for it now,” Maggie replied as she smiled at Jake.

“Allen, are you really going to try to use dad’s bike? He thinks you’re being foolish, you know,” Maggie did her best to deflate Allen’s idea. Sibling rivalry seeping out.

“Did he say that,” Allen replied with a hint of agitation.

“Well, not in those words, he just said you are biting off more than you can handle,” Maggie replied.

“Screw that,” Allen replied. “I’ll show him!” Maggie smirked, knowing she had just pushed one of her brother’s buttons.

“He is so easy to make mad,” she said quietly to Jake.

“I know,” Jake replied. “Trust me.”

“Don’t you start,” Allen said to his best friend.

The guys finished up and cleaned the kitchen. Maggie watched as the guys stood side by side washing and drying the dishes. She smiled at the picture of two swimsuit clad guys doing housework. She wondered if her brother was gay, she hoped Jake wasn’t.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 02-03-2017 at 12:36 PM. Reason: posting error