View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackk78
Haven't posted one of these in a while. A summer swim team uses the pool where I swim laps. They must've switched to speedos this year, because they're all wearing briefs no jammers.

I arrived a few minutes after their practice started, so the locker room was empty or so I thought. I undressed and walk over to the showers.

As I turned the corner, I saw a younger guy his cock in hand stroking. He heard me and tried to cover up, very embarrassed. I just laughed and told him not to worry about it.

He apologized and said he "can't fit into his bikini if he doesn't, you know." I told him I was the same way the first time I wore a speedo. We finished up our showers.

He was still rock hard when I turned off my faucet. "The place is empty if you need to finish up," I said as I picked up a towel to dry off. He smiled nervously as I walked back out.

I changed into my suit and went out to the pool. He was much less "excited" when I saw him come out in his own suit.

I finished my swim about the same time the team's practice ended. They were packed into the showers when I went to rinse off. I think at least half of them had erections, though no one seemed bothered.

that would have been quite a scene..

i had a couple of experience where i was taking a shower after a swim, and some guy just starts jerking off next to me or across from me...