Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 05:19 PM

One sandwich was all I could eat. For some reason my stomach was not as hollow as I thought and there were other things on my mind. Katy sat there woofing down her sandwich with those perky C-cup breast staring at me. In between bites she would remark about something unrelated to anything and I would be polite and acknowledge her remarks. She finished and we took our plates to the sink.

She said, "Lett me show you around the place." I asked her about being topless and she responded that we were a mile from the nearest neighbor and lots of woods in between. "Who would see us?" she asked. I agreed it was remote and casual nudity would sure be okay with me. She giggled that wicked playful giggle and, taking my hand, headed out the door. We walked a path to the dock on the lake. Sam heard us and came galloping, wet to the bone. We loved on him and then took a seat on the dock, our legs hanging off into the cool water. Sam lay down, panting.

The sun was warm on our bellies and we laid back propped on our elbows. She looked down at my suit and the bulge and said, "You really look good in that speedo! I like the way you put your cock down to the side. It shows so well." I must have looked surprised and she added. "Ohh, I hope I didn't embarrass you. I am rather forward and candid about things I like." I told her thank you for being open and honest. I said it was refreshing to have a conversation with someone that could just say what they were thinking. I told her I thought her body was extremely sexy and she blushed with a smile.

She then said, "When your penis is down like that, doesn't it hurt when you get hard?" I said, "Well, in this suit there is no room to get hard. He just pushes out. "Oh, that is fun!" she said, reaching down to my bulge. She took one finger and ever so gently stroked her fingernail across the material. The tingle in my balls and penis immediately aroused me and was already growing wood. She pulled up closer to me and said, "You touch me, too." I reached down and did the same, letting one finger stroke up her crack and over her mound as if inspecting a rare gem. We both quivered a bit. She said after a minute and now my penis was straining in the Lycra, "Here, let me give him some room," and with one hand slipped my brief off and down on my hips, exposing my package. The sun was warm on my sensitive skin.

Her hand embraced me as she reached down to kiss him. As her lips enveloped the head, I let out a quiet moan. Sam looked up to see if I was okay, then laid his head back down. Katy stroke me so gently and each stroke made me really hard. I said to her, "can I kiss you?" She sat up and slipped off her bikini and laid it on the dock. She pulled my suit off completely and laid them on the dock together. Then she said for me to lay back and I did. She turned around facing away and straddling my face, gently brought her mound down to my mouth. Bending forward, she took my penis again and sucked, and with her tongue, played with the head. I quivered with excitement as I pulled her mound and crack to my tongue and sucked on her clit. She also quivered with excitement. By now, Sam figured we were either dying and he could do nothing about it, or we were okay and he would just nap.

Her juices flowed as I sucked and licked and it was salty to the taste. After several minutes, she raised up and with one hand surrounding my shaft, she looked back at me and said, "Matt, I want you inside of me." I kissed her mound as she turned herself around and slowly, but gently guided my stiff shaft inside of her. As she pressed down hard on my pubic bone, she moaned a sigh and slowly began stroking me with both hands clasped against my knees. She thrust her pelvic forward and backwards emphasizing the pressure on her clit. I reached up to cup her breast in my hands as she took control of the motion and built my pressure. The beads of sweat on her body sparkled in the sunlight, her long blond hair waving to the motion. I slowly with me inside of her, rotated our bodies and laid her on her back on the deck. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled up tight against her clit and my shaft now rode tight against her pubic bone and her Kegals gripped me. Both of her hands held my butt cheeks and she pulled me tight to her body. As I thrust slowly and gently but deep and solid, she accompanied with thrusting her pelvic so her clit would get maximum contact. I wasn’t counting strokes, but after only ten to fifteen thrusts, I was building an orgasm and was not sure if I could hold it back.

Last edited by lapswimmer : 09-12-2016 at 05:34 PM.