Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 06:27 PM

Part 4

The jock strap turn on is only a slight variation of the swim brief turn-on. In this case, a person who has never before had to wear a strap for some athletic endeavor is made to wear one. Let’s say the first experience is without a cup. Like swim briefs, a properly-fitting strap is really tight and snug. There are all sorts of new sensations from getting into the strap. I particularly think the wide elastic waist band provides a fun sensation, as does the leg straps, and of course that coarse-textured snug fitting pouch. This may lead to precum overload as well.

Then there are the hard cups, so much a part of sports like baseball. A properly fitting cup fits snug against the penis, tho manufacturers have been trying to make cups that work with a bit more space. Since the cup goes against the penis, there is the instant psychological sensation of the penis being enclosed. What generally happens is that the penis gets just a bit hard, and the consequence is that it presses physically against the immovable hard cup. It is not as if the cup is going to flex to accommodate to any degree. The poor guy is now even more turned on, and to solve the problem he tries to reposition the cup if just a bit in an effort to relieve a bit of the “pressure” both psychologically (the sensation of being “inside” something) and psychologically. Precum forms on the pouch containing the cup. I’ve discovered that if a guy is inside a cup it is very difficult to work into a full-scale erection followed by an ejaculation. Wearing a snug-filling cup is something of a “delicious” agony in which the guy can languidly precum for hours, adjusting the cup, pressing on it firmly and repeatedly with the palm of the hand or even tapping on it with the fingertips occasionally if he starts to lose the sensation. It’s a great way to just relax, entertain and enjoy yourself on a sleepy summer afternoon. It’s also a great way to build your stamina for delaying orgasm, which is a really fun exercise to work on. This is a favorite of mine.

Underwear of various sorts is always fun too. A simple one to try is just some tighty whitey briefs, ideally several sizes too small. For example, if you normally wear Men’s Med try buying a package of boy’s briefs size 12 or 14. This is a variation of the undersized swim brief technique. Ordinarily I wear a 30-32” mens brief, but I have discovered I can wear a boy’s brief down to about size 12. Below that gets iffy. The waist band should stretch enough, but the briefs get really snug. Plus, you will have to do some serious packing of your package to fit. All fun in a weird way.

Then there are other kinds of underwear such as thongs. Good thongs are like fine wines. The best are wonderful and amazing to wear, and the right one should cause you to precum in an instant. Each one fits a bit differently, and you will not know how successful a particular design is until you buy it. The best are wonderful. Many guys are apprehensive about the whole idea of having an elastic cord or band cutting between their buttocks, but that is all part of the fun psychological pressure. The best thongs cut rather deep between the buttocks, while putting upward pressure on the perineum area which is going to hit your prostate big time as well. What fun… Gotta try it if you have never done it… Nothing to be fearful of, and a real treat for the sexual senses.

I could write a book on the subject of Lycra and Spandex compression shorts, shirts and running tights. Maybe I will write a separate document on this another day, except to say it’s the same idea, here, basically. Combine this with one of the other garments discussed here, a brief, a strap or maybe even a thong

Finally, let me mention snug-fitting jeans on this list. Somehow I always get aroused wearing jeans that fit really snug in the thighs,---and the buttocks, and the calves. Again, combine these with one of the other options here, like the undersized tighty whiteys, or maybe a nice strap.

Now for the quiz question. You can tell for yourself whether your body has shown any “interest” in any of the ideas I have listed above. Specifically, did reading the descriptions of any of the techniques above cause your body to “respond” by producing precum? If so, you may want to try pursuing that particular idea on a sleepy Saturday afternoon. Show this to your partner, if you have one. If your partner is turned on by any of these ideas, then maybe you have found something that both of you would have fun with together, straight or gay.