View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 04:57 PM

Default Part 8

Chris dashed through the dorm entrance, flashed his ID to activate the scanner, which opened the entry gates. He was a bit sweaty from his quick run across campus. A couple college age students heading to classes were coming the other way.

“Good run?” one of them asked as the two guys sized up the situation.

“um, yeah,” Chris replied, caught a little off guard by the question.

“Never seen a guy run in a Speedo before,” the other guy added in. “Guess it makes sense,”

Chris didn’t respond.

Any time advantage he had by finishing up his swim early was completely lost. He bounded off the elevator on his floor, 14, and made a quick dash into the shower where he rinsed the tiny amount of sweat off. From there he dashed into his room, now dripping wet from his quick rinse. He was sure that Alex had something to do with his clothes, but that idea quickly evaporated. Alex was still sound asleep when Chris came through the door.

“Oh crap, what time is it,” Alex asked groggily, startled by Chris’s arrival.

“Just past 7:30,” Chris replied. “You better get out of bed.”

“Did you wear that from the pool?” Alex asked, eying the way Chris was dressed.

“Yeah, some a..hole stole my clothes.” Chris replied. “ Had no choice.” Chris stripped out of the suit as he related the story to Alex. “I’m getting pretty sick of jerks messing with my stuff, this morning my swimsuits were all messed up in my luggage, now some jerk takes my stuff…” Chris whined on.

“Hey dude, wasn’t me,” Alex relied. “I mean I didn’t take your stuff.” Alex was getting defensive. He also knew he had some blame for the first part of Chris’s rant.

“Sorry dude, didn’t mean to take it out on you. I am just mad. I really liked that shirt and the guy took a nice new pair of shorts, too.”

“How do you know it was a guy?” Alex asked.

“Whoever did it, took them while I was in the shower.” Chris replied.

“Wow, and you never saw him?” Alex asked.

“Not at all.”

Chris grabbed a different swimsuit and pulled it on. It was a red Sporti swim brief, one he got from his favorite on line swim store. He loved the way it felt on him, with its narrow cut on the sides, the low cut front, and the lycra material just felt softer than usual, similar to the softness of his favorite Tyr suits. The sweet feel of the suit always caused him to get a little stiff, which Alex noticed as he practically drooled over the hot looking guy packing himself in the tiny swimsuit. Chris slipped a pair of fairly short nylon soccer shorts over the top and a white and green soccer style jersey for the shirt. He looked more like a guy ready to play a match than a guy ready for band practice.

“What’s with the swimsuit?” Alex asked.

“Oh, yeah. I wear swimsuits under my soccer shorts, keeps everything nice and snug,” Chris replied. “Don’t want anything falling out.” He smirked, a little blushing.

“Oh, cool, makes sense,” Alex replied. “Plus it makes your shorts fit nicer, I think,” Alex added referring to how the bulge of the suit made a nice frontal bulge in the shorts.

“Guess so,” Chris replied.

Alex headed off to the shower while Chris headed off to breakfast. “You better hurry up,” Chris encouraged Alex. “The director hates when someone is late!”

Chris wasn’t over his anger about the jerk who took his stuff, but he decided not to let it ruin his day. He shot another quick photo of himself and messaged it to Sheri with a cute tag line, “wanna come play ball?” he asked. His Iphone made a swoosh sound as it sent the cute picture into cyberspace.
_____

Sheri smiled as she looked at the picture of Chris in his shorts and soccer jersey. He looked so darn cute. She picked up instantly on the fit of his shorts, the same bulging feature that Alex had commented on. He looked athletic, muscular and totally sexy all at the same time. “He’s a keeper,” she thought to herself, totally infatuated with him. She loved his flow of pictures, from his swim suit shot this morning to the one now.

“I’d play ball anytime with you,” Sheri messaged Chris back. She attached a photo of the two of them at the beach yesterday, a selfie they took. It was mostly of her. As soon as Chris saw it he felt a tingle of arousal. He smiled as he clicked the phone back to the main screen. He would look at that pic several times throughout the morning practice.
_______

Chris was just finishing up breakfast when he saw Len sitting at a far corner table eating, alone. The send off concert was later that day, a chance for the friends and family to come see their sons and daughters perform before they left for the big trip. Len’s parents were coming up that day to see the concert and take their son to breakfast. Len had not told them he quit the band. They would find out tonight. Len knew his parents, especially his father, would be really mad, so he simply avoided the conversation. He told them everything was great just last night, a complete lie.

“Hey Len, didn’t think you were still around?” Chris said as he approached the table. Len’s eyes locked on Chris, the anger rising in his body. “Mind if we talk for a second?”

“I really don’t want to talk to you,” Len replied. “What’s with the soccer look, you look like a total dork.” Chris let the insult roll off him.

“Look, I really feel bad that you’d let some feud between us make you ruin your whole trip. Len, this is like a lifetime opportunity.” Chris forced the conversation, standing at the edge of the table.

“I don’t care,” Len replied. “Just leave me alone.”

“I just got to ay this,” Chris pressed on. “I think you are a great musician and we could have lots of fun playing together. I also think you’ll regret walking away from the trip and I’d hate to see you f..k it up like that. We may not be friends, that is your choice, but I would be glad to go talk to the director and see if he’d let you back in the band. I think he wants you as part of the band, really.” Chris continued.

“Look, I made up my mind. Now go jack off somewhere and leave me alone.” Len replied. “Before I beat the crap out of you,” he added for good measure.

“Think about it,” Chris added as he turned and walked away. Chris felt better that he tried. Len glared as Chris headed out the door. Len put his head on is hands. In his heart he knew Chris was right.
“That was really pretty courageous of him,” Len thought to himself. “And pretty nice. Maybe Chris wasn’t the jerk I made him into,” Len’s thoughts added. “Maybe I really have screwed up. Now, what do I do.” On the verge of tears, Len got up from the table and headed out the door. He stood and watched as the rest of the band headed to rehearsal. He stood alone.