View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 10:11 PM

Default Part 1 continued

The pool was in a gorgeous building with a full glass side. It was a 25 meter pool with an adjacent dive well. It was by far one of the most amazing pools Chris had seen. He entered the main door, signed in with the cute young lady at the desk, She had long, sweeping blonde hair that looked soft and silky. She was wearing a red guard swimsuit and blue shorts. Her eyes were the prettiest color of blue and her smile made Chris practically melt. He was instantly in love.

“You’re with the band?” she said.

“Yeah,” Chris replied. “But I also swim,” he added almost implying band kids didn’t do such athletic endeavors.

“What do you play?” she asked.

“Trumpet,” Chris answered.

“You must be pretty good, too.” She added. “My name is Sheri, I am usually here in the mornings. How long are you here for?”

“Through Friday, then we fly to Amsterdam,” Chris replied.

“Well, I am sure I will see you around. The guys locker room is through there,” Sheri pointed. “Swimsuits only, as in like Speedos or jammers for guys, no shorts. Hope that is not a problem.”

“No, I wear racing briefs,” Chris replied, with a bashful smile.

“Perfect,” Sheri replied. “Oh, and Chris,” Sheri called out after checking his name on the sign in sheet.

“Yes,” Chris turned just as he started to open the locker door.

“No drowning, okay,” she teased with a smirk. “I really don’t want to work this early.”

“I’ll try not to,” Chris replied with a smile. She was flirting with him, Chris was flattered. In the locker room, he slid off the shorts. He adjusted himself in the tight blue Speedo. He looked in the mirror. His nearly hard anatomy was fully outlined by the tight lycra blend, a direct result of his still very aroused state. He jumped in the shower and rinsed off, which only made the lycra more clingy. All the while, he had Sheri’s cute smile and pretty eyes on his mind, which kept his body stimulated. Giving up on any hope of calming down, he pushed open the door to the pool and walked through. The pool was empty. He was the first swimmer there, not unusual in the Summer when college was out of session. Another cute female guard sat on the guard stand. Chris walked swiftly to the second to last lane, close to the floor to ceiling glass window. He grabbed a kickboard and pull buoys as he walked by.

The cute guard, watched as Chris checked his strings, then jumped into the pool. He was definitely a cute guy. By the look of his tiny Speedo, he surely had the right equipment, and he was very well put together by any girl’s standard. Chris pushed off the wall, his tall lean body gliding just below the surface of the water. If was a wonderful display of the young male body. His tiny blue suit barely visible as his well defined silhouette shimmered in the clear blue pool. The cool water had calmed him, but things in the guard stand were just heating up.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 11-09-2014 at 11:15 PM.