Thread: Thong Tan Lines
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 06:06 AM

First of all being just a little bit eccentric helps in the wearing of thongs and microkinis. I am and have always been called by people that know me as an eccentric. To me wearing as little as legally required is perfectly normal. I really don't understand why one wouldn't wear a thong on a warm day, but to each their own.

My wife and my three grown daughters all have grown up accustomed to my wearing of cheeky string bikini bottoms. It has been my normal summer attire for decades up until recently in which I began wearing string thongs and micro thongs. Thongs are quite acceptable to most women as long as you display confidence and are neatly groomed when wearing one.

In order to wear a thong in the presence of females one has to shave extremely close all pubic and butt hair.

My wife and her friends all say that I look great wearing a thong. A Wahl close shaver is all it takes each morning, whereas, my wife helps me shave my back. She also will point out any unacceptable hair in my butt crack.

Last edited by Glenda : 11-28-2017 at 02:07 PM.