View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 04:54 AM

Red face Cross dressing by default

I got to wear a woman;s polyester plain white colored one piece swimsuit that really felt so nice wearing, yet somewhat snug and quite sexually arousing. It seemed to fit so nice and somewhat different from Speedo swim briefs. My lady friend really liked how good I looked wearing that sexy snug fitting one piece swimsuit. It seemed like I was cross dressing by default, yet really liked that woman's one piece swimsuit., yet when it was time too change after wearing that sexy tight woman's one piece swimsuit. I didn't want to take it off yet, but to no avail, when while in a both men and woman's dressing room, she would first rub my polyester tightly encased excited male body all over, then slowly opening the swimsuit long back zipper, then lowering the shoulder straps and managing to work the clinging one piece swimsuit down to my upper waist and well outlined excited male genitals still snug and secure in it. I didn't want to take it off, yet she was winning getting that tight wet lady;s one piece swimsuit off my soon to be naked male body/ It was tickling so much, as she slowly freed my semi exposed male behind and full erection from that soft tight wet polyester material, then down and off. It twas a such an erotic feeling with her having such a smile of success, once she had me finally naked with a full size erection and that sexy snug woman's one piece swimsuit off me. i still rather be swimming in a Speedo swimsuit, but that woman's swimsuit certainly felt so nice wearing, especially with her managing to romantically stripping it off me.