View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 01:44 PM

Talking Mr. Wolf, my Inflatable Whale and Me

It was one of those amazing Friday nights I was waiting for the whole week. By paying a small fee to the night clerk, I had private access to the sports club pool, when the facility was closed for the day. It was a full hour for myself and my inflatable pool toys. This time, it was different. Instead of the big inflatable orca, a giant swim ring or any regular inflatable I had scored a brand new, realistic humpback whale. Still in itīs box, it looked gargantuan. The box reads almost 7 feet long, with huge pectoral flippers and a small fin in itīs back. Printed with the latest technology, it's skin looks lifelike. I was expecting this day to pull him out of his box, fill it with my lungs, and float on it, wearing only one of my skimpiest speedos.

So, I finally got into the empty pool. The filtering machine had been left working since eight, and now at ten o'clock, water was crystal clear, ready to be used very early the next morning. I arrived dressed in my lycra bike shorts, with a jersey and carrying a black backpack with the inflatable whale still in its box, and three of my favorite speedos. Left my bike next to the pool, and picked up one of my favorite swimsuits from my bag a black Adidas swimsuit, with three white strips on each side, made of a very thin and stretchy fabric, and went to the showers to rinse.

I pulled my pool toy out of itīs box, now a square package of grey plastic neatly folded into the box, to fill it with air while I was having a shower. The water on the shower was very hot and nice, and the pressure was right. I took my pooltoy and unfolded it a bit to look for the nozzle. As water hit the cold vinyl it made a very nice sound, and as it became warm it became softer and softer. The feel of the warm, soft vinyl to my naked body was very arousing, but I was saving myself for the ride in the pool. Yes, the whale was as big as I thought as I was blowing more and more air into it. The tail was very wide, and the front flippers humongous. Compared to the body of the classic killer whale, the new humpback is a bit slimmer but still very big and nice.

As I dried myself, I took the Adidas swimsuit and saw myself in the mirror. Thanks to exercise, a good diet and riding the bicycle each day, I had earned myself quite a nice body, with nice pecs, thin abs and of course large thighs and butt. I slide my swimsuit slowly to cover my hips and big erection, managing barely to keep my dick into the small lycra swimsuit. I looked like an olympic diver with that beautiful swim brief.

I took the now fully inflated gray whale with me into the pool area, and threw the nice pool toy into the water.

Just the sound of it landing into the water made me more and more aroused. I had this new beautiful whale and the pool just for me for a whole two hours.

I jumped into the warm, crystal clear water and swam all the way where my inflatable whale was floating. He was just staying in the deep side of the pool. I took it and tried several times to get on top, landing myself into the water as the slippery whale fought against me trying to ride it. But then, I was rewarded, with the best ride sensation I have had on any inflatable pool toy. I felt surrounded by inflated vinyl all around me. The big flippers and the tail made perfect floating force to help me with balance. At almost 200 pounds, my butt was softly massaged not only with the inflated vinyl but with the small dorsal fin placed just behind my ass. To enhance the sensation, I folded my legs around the pooltoy and placed my feet on top of the big, inflated tail. Almost all my body was out of the water and I was like riding a whale-shaped cloud, made of beautiful, shiny, smelly, soft plastic.

I had the pleasure to enjoy my pool toys several times in the empty pool, but this time was special, this whale was the best inflatable ride ever. My erection became really hard again, and the whale and I drifted into the shallowest part of the pool, where I could help myself rubbing my lycra-covered dick with the soft vinyl of my pool toy whale.

Ten minutes passed by as I was floating on my whale, bouncing on it to enjoy the plastic fullness of it, as I had made my orcas, dolphins, swim rings, even my inflatable Spider Man in the pool. I wanted to get the best orgasm in my life, however, things went differently for me.

Suddenly, the door to the main area of the club opened. I forgot to lock the door, distracted by the anticipation to enjoy my pooltoy. A familiar face, and of course, body, entered the pool area. It was Mario, aka Wolf, a member of the senior basketball team and one of the hottest hunks in the sports club. He was wearing tight lycra shorts, as he was doing workouts in the gym, and walked like he was going to take a shower. I hoped that he didn't look at me, as I was a 6-feet adult riding an inflatable pool toy designed for younger audiences, with a raging boner.

My heart was racing and it looked like Wolf didnīt see me in the pool, as I watched him move into the shower area and then the noise of water running. I then relaxed down but began to think what to do next. Should I have to pop my whale, letting the air go out as fast as possible, to hide it from sight?... should I just say that I was just fooling with a pool toy somebody left behind?...

My train of thought was interrupted by Mr Wolf himself. His bronzed skin, huge body, and amazing eyes were standing next to the pool as he looked at me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? So the story was true then!", he said with his powerful voice

"Wh-- what story?", I replied

"That someone used this pool at night, and because of the noises, squeaks and air rushes, somebody playing with inflatable pool toys."

"W...w... well I just enjoy them in the pool for a bit", I sheeply said.

Wolf wasn't a fool. His 6 feet body, with powerful thighs, almost twice as big as mine, his powerful chest and torso and his perfect short haircut encased also a very sharp mind. He pulled down his lycra shorts to reveal a tight red speedo, like the one lifeguards use.

"Looks like your whale isn't the only "inflated" thing here", he said as he pointed at his dick, encased in a tight red swimsuit, wanting to tear out the thin lycra.

I didn't know what to say, as he jumped into the pool and swam towards my way.

"Donīt you worry kiddo. Your secret is fine with me. I just enjoy looking at beautiful lads like you and I donīt know, this looks kinky."

"Iīm not gay!", I replied, "and I don't want to be rude, but I am just enjoying a little time with my plastic toy."

"Don't mind, I will do nothing for you. But you better let me enjoy the show otherwise I will have to puncture your inflatable toy."

"No, please!!!", I shrieked, and thought that he was very hot. I just had to keep my feelings with me.

Wolf took with his two hands the tail of my whale, and dragged me and my whale to the shallowest part of the pool, as deep as our hips, then he said.

"However, your whale looks sexy. And the sight of your ass being molested by the small fin of the whale is very attractive to me", as he began to rub his lycra-covered bulge to the tail of the whale.

My heart kept racing as I was not only looking at him but feeling the whale go forward and back as he kept holding it and sliding his hard manhood into the whale's tail. That made my lycra-covered penis go crazy as the motion gave me a fantastic rub on the length of my shaft.

"Ooohhh this is amazing", Wolf said, "I think I will enjoy fucking your whale, kiddo."

He then pushed the whale and myself towards deeper water. I did not know what was next. Wolf slid down his swimsuit, to expose his naked glory, a big, dark uncut penis which was fully erect and put his red swimsuit around his neck.