Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 06:15 PM

Sleeping in a swim brief

This should come as no surprise—I have always loved the fit and erotic feel of being in a swim brief. That is, a brief made of slick material that was stretchy and confining. I picked up on this at a very young age—I was only 12 or maybe even younger. Never mind that I did not swim or have a pool or nearby lake to swim in—I still loved the “swimwear”.

As a young adult, I bought an indoor spa. The idea behind this was to give myself an “excuse’ for being around the house clad in a swim brief. But then I discovered that a swim brief makes great bedtime wear. No more pajamas or similar. In the summer months with warm outdoor temperatures, an item chosen from my swim brief and thong collection is the ONLY thing I wear to bed, usually a selection from my swim brief collection with the occasional swim thong. In the wintertime I do the same thing, except that I pull on a pair of sleeping pants over the brief and, depending on the temperature, a short- or long-sleeved tee shirt.

I have found that the tension a snug-fitting brief puts on my penis, oddly enough, acts like a natural sleeping pill. I put my penis in the “up” position, semi-erect, and touch myself with my fingertips through the cloth on the underside of my penis. The sensations actually help me fall asleep quickly without going into the muscular contractions of a full orgasm. I realize a lot of guys love to masturbate in bed and reach an orgasm, but then drift off to sleep right after. But for me this works a little differently.

The odd thing about this is that I go sound asleep to about 3 AM. Last night I somehow was thinking about a Sapphire blue Solar Speedo I have. Nice suit but it is not that snug-fitting, waist 34 inches not the 30 or 28 inches I usually wear. Still, I put it on anyway, positioned my penis up as best I could and started touching myself anyway. I was feeling really good down there but before I knew it I was soundly asleep.

When I am aroused I tend to ooze a lot of precum. Normally, guys think of precum as a series of tiny stains and perhaps showing on the outside of a swim brief as a series of tiny damp spots. To the extent that the penis is in the up position and tight fitting, if a guy is precumming there will be only a single damp stain on the brief right at the penis tip stayed.

Think of a volcano over a hot spot as an analogy. The surface under the volcano keeps moving, which is what created the Hawaiian Islands as a series of hot spot volcanoes as the plates moved. Or think of that gigantic volcano on Mars called Olympus Mons. It is huge because the underlying plates did not move to form multiple but much smaller volcanoes.

Then there is the issue related to whether or not a guy continues to precum after he falls asleep. If the penis is pointed up in a snug-fitting brief and the tip does not move, there should be a single large precum stain rather than multiple smaller ones.

I am always fascinated with my discovery that if a guy goes to bed wearing a snug fitting swim brief or thong, he will likely continue to ooze pre-ejaculate while asleep. I find this to be most surprising. At least that is what happens to me.

As I frequently do, I awoke at 3 AM almost exactly. The first thing I need to check is whether or not I am still feeling horny (I am!) but also whether I produced any precum during the sleep (I did and all in one spot). Still, I wake up thinking this size-34 brief was just not snug enough for optimum effect. I pull out another swim brief in my collection, not a Speedo but one with alternating blue and white vertical stripes. Somehow, as erotic briefs go, this one has long been a favorite. A take off the Solar brief and get me into the one with the vertical stripes. The sizing and cut of this brief is made-to-order for the penis up position. Soon I am back in bed still touching my penis through the cloth in this considerably snugger and still more confining suit.

I am loving what is happening to me and I realize I am getting very close to having an orgasm, so close that if I don’t stop, I will get to an involuntary state, so I stop cold just before that happens and quit touching myself. I fall asleep again and wake again at 5:45 AM, still unrelieved and still feeling great down there. Ahhh the fun of a swim brief for sleeping!

I pop out of bed and decide that what I really want to do next is to get into a wrestling singlet. I have several of those, too, all of them snug-fitting and something of a task to get into and out. I pull out the navy blue asics, which is the easiest to get in and out of, but the fit is really tight. I got to thinking about getting into a penis up position in a singlet as I see the in the videos of the guys masturbating in singlets in that position.

In order to get in that position, you need to somehow get your penis in an up position before the singlet goes on. Not the easiest. But given that the singlet is one piece you cannot just reach down inside the waistband and position your penis as there is no waistband. Quite a dilemma. In short to get into that position you need to have a decent hard on before you pull the singlet on.
A super tight singlet still is a lot of fun. I don’t know exactly how to compare the singlet with the swim brief for erotic fun. I like both of them a lot. The issue with the singlet is that it has to come down entirely just to pee. That falls in the category of inconvenient to say the least. Still, I find the supertight fit to be super erotic and every male should have at least one singlet. As nighttime wear, however for a guy my age a one-piece singlet would be rather inconvenient. A two-piece singlet or even a swimming jammer along with a compression tee might prove more practical as daily sleepwear. Still, a really tight one-piece singlet has a lot of appeal.

Finally, I need to mention the idea of combining one of these garments—penis up swim brief or singlet—with a magic wand-style vibrator. The videos often show a guy wearing a snug-fitting swim brief, perhaps blindfolded and hands and legs tied to the bed frame. Suddenly the whirring sound of the vibrator can be heard and on some settings the business end of the vibrator can be made to run at varying speeds and even go into a mode of repetitively starting and stopping. Just the sounds from all of that are erotic.

Soon the guy holding the vibrator starts edging it toward the guy tied to the bed, moving it in repetitive motions nearer and nearer to the constrained guy’s private parts. The anticipation oif what is about to happen with the vibrator touching the guy’s private parts can quickly become overwhelming, and the constrained guy could go into an uncontrollable orgasm in 30 seconds or less. Still, the most erotic fun is to see if the guy can somehow tolerate the vibrations without cumming, something that takes both concentration and practice.

All of this is so erotically enjoyable that every guy should own a collection of swim briefs, singlets, jammers, and, of course, a magic wand. And I plan to go to sleep every night always feeling somewhat horny. Nothing better!