Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 04:58 PM

Default Holiday fun

Holiday fun

Somehow, in the holiday season from the days leading up to Christmas through early January, my mind always wonders to having some fun by getting to do some things to, with and by myself. This has been true for countless years, when I was only a young teenager my mind would wander off in that direction as well.

Today I got up and started looking at some of the items I had. One of the items I found was an old cupped jock strap with the now-defunct brand name of Futuro. One of the things that has always fascinated me about the old-school straps—and this one surely falls into that category—was where they were sold. They were obviously not an Internet thing as there were no Internet vendors in those days. Generally they were sold in the mom-and-pop sporting goods stores that catered to young athletes—the same place you would find Speedos in little cardboard boxes—and, oddly enough, in drug stores. This was also before you found them on a wall rack in a Wal Mart or Kmart as well.

I guess the drug stores sold them as they were thought to be something of a medical device by giving protection to a guy’s personal parts. In small-town America, the town probably did not even have a sporting goods store so the coach would send the young athlete to the drug store to obtain the required equipment. Purchasing a strap at a drug store for some guys was only slightly less embarrassing than telling the clerk you needed a box of condoms. Not exactly the same thing but close. This was one of those teen rite-of-passage things, buying your first strap—perhaps not like shaving for the first time, but on that order as well. The guy has some stuff that needs protection, the rite-of-passage body parts stuff.

Most guys perhaps did not think about using a strap and cup as a tool for self pleasuring. They learned that as a (happy) accident, but that information made the whole idea of getting into one, well, more interesting for sure given the straps and cups of the day tended to have a very close fit, with even a flaccid penis rubbing against the walls of the hard cup. The guy hoped that whatever was happening in the sport would tend to take him away from thinking about down there, but probably not every guy was “successful” in that regard. But then the guy probably discovered that in private that wearing a strap was, well, both physically stimulating and psychologically interesting, so more than a few guys probably got off in private in their bedrooms wearing their recently-acquired straps.

I think I acquired my Futuro strap around the turn of the decade, year 2000. The local drug store where I was vacationing around the town I grew up in was on the verge of going out of business, or at least selling what was a collection of Futuro straps. By then I was well into adulthood, but I spotted the cupped strap and I knew I wanted it. I paid for it but I still did not want my family to know why I had purchased such a useless-and-stupid item. I put it in my carry-on travel bag and got it back to my home that way, wondering what I was going to say if the bag checker (pre-TSA) wondered about the item. But it went right through no problem.

In over 20 years the elastic on the leg straps stretched out so the cup no longer fit snug to my groin so one day I shortened them using a scissors to cut them shorter and sewing them back together on my sewing machine. You know me, if there was a way to makle the cup feel snugger by a bit of over-shortening of the straps I was going to do it.

So today I am wearing that wonderful cupped strap with the mods I made. It feels really great down there and I am enjoying myself immensely. Of course I have a favorite thong on underneath that pushes my penis up and forward firmly into the cup, while cinching up between my glutes. Then I pulled on a neat pair of very snug running tights over the strap, cup and thong that hold the cup firmly in place. Then over that a pair of old school white football pants with the “Bike” brand name sold when Russell had purchased Bike and was still using the brand. A long-sleeved compression shirt completes the look. Off to my rowing machine and exercise bike for an hour.

I feel great! Really horny, but I am amply constrained from doing anything to relieve myself. The day will pass quickly. I have discovered my little e-stim device works far better if I am already in the condition I am in with the thong, strap and cup. I follow this all up by crawling into my vacuum penis pump, which also works better with all these other steps first.

For me this is going to be an excellent holiday season while bringing back memories of what I did to myself as a young teenager, but now having the ability to simply kick back and thoroughly enjoy myself for the holidays.

All the best for the season for my readers as well, and I hope that each of you are able to find interesting and novel ways to enjoy yourself as well.