Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 02:39 PM

Default Understanding the fun of just being a guy

Understanding the fun of just being a guy

I realize that a lot of guys reading this think that wearing a swim brief aka Speedo ® sends them off into a place where they very much like to be. All of this is wired into how every guy is constructed in terms of enjoying sensations that turn him on sexually. Every guy experiences these sensations and feelings, often triggered by confronting certain situations that end up being a sexual turn on. There is this goofy mess of the physical, the psychological and the visual imagery that in matters of sex, all get intermingled in crazy and individualized ways.

A guy might say “ I am feeling horny”. Every other guy who hears this (females too, maybe) is going to know what the guy is trying to convey. What exactly got the guy into this condition (He COULD have said “I am really enjoying myself—at least that is what my body is telling me!” but exactly What is going on that led the guy to being in this “condition” may be obvious or not so obvious. And the other interesting issue is how the guy somehow “knows” that he is feeling horny. I always think that one of the main clues is the sensation of the existence of a drop or two of viscous precum that feels wet on the guy’s underwear at the very tip of the penis is the obvious one, and that the production of these viscous drops is the “clear” (LOL) external “evidence” that the guy is indeed in a horny state.

But what was the triggering mechanism that led to the guy finding himself to be in this condition? Seeing or even just visualizing in one’s imagination a sexy semi-nude female perhaps? That is where things become less clear, so to speak. The exact triggering mechanism for horniness may have nothing to do with the obvious sex or, for that matter, for guys who have a gay side, another person of the same sex. Horniness can happen under very different circumstances—circumstances that may not even involve another person, real or imagined, at all.

For most guys the realization that feeling horny is a fun place to be suddenly occurs at about age 12 and this realization follows a guy right into young adulthood. And while every guy has the same basic body parts, no two guys are going to be dealing with the exact same triggering mechanisms. BUT rather than that being a problem, all guys need to be aware of the fact that there are all sorts of ways to get to the point of feeling horny, that there are so many ways do do this is part of why it is so much fun to just be a guy and explore these in various ways.

Take the 12-year old in a situation where he will be wearing a Speedo ® in a first-time encounter. This situation has equal parts, apprehension, fear and total joy. And the combination drives the guy bonkers. All sorts of questions arise. What will happen? What if I get a hard-on and I am in a public space or even a semi-public place, such as a locker room with other males? Horror of horrors, what if I cannot control my urges and end up ejaculating all over the pouch of the Speedo? All of these thoughts are racing through the guy’s mind, surely moving him into a situation where he does get a firm erection.

But the other guys are doing this, as getting into their Speedos too, and seem to be not bothered by all of this at all. How do they manage to do so? Are they not wired like I am wired?

All these sensations and fears follow guys into adulthood. At some point a guy comes to the realization that sex might be about having intercourse with a partner, but it is a whole lot more. And feeling horny is not a bad thing but a good—even a great--thing, the only issue being that a guy gradually learns to have a degree of control as to when and under what circumstances the horniness presents itself. As an adult the guy can manage this to a large degree—with or without a sexual partner and gay or straight.

I guess a lot of guys are embarrassed to openly admit that merely wearing snug –fitting clothing can be a horny triggering mechanism, because that involves admitting to oneself that sexual feeling are not just about having sex with another person, and no guy wants to openly admit that he engages in snug clothing-inspired “self abuse”. Plain old masturbation as in fondling one’s own penis using the hands and fingers has arisen to being more socially accepted than snug clothing-induced masturbation. While no guy likes to admit to others that he masturbates, better to masturbate like the other must guys do it and not by some scheme that seems to have a tight clothing-fetish component to it.

The problem of course, is that guys like to feel horny, and if the snug clothing accomplishes that—Speedo ® thong, compression gear—shorts, shirt. Running tights--Jock strap--if it works and make a guy feel horny, there is no harm other than the possible psychological embarrassment should someone walk in when you are having fun with yourself in this manner.

The general rule is the snugger the fit of the garment, the faster it will get you into a “feeling horny” mode. So guys who do this regularly are constantly in search of garments that fit ever snugger and tighter—and not just the swim briefs. This applies to a range of garments but in particular the compression running shorts and tights. A guy is always thinking “these feel really good, but I wonder if I could feel even better downsizing one more size.” This applies to when a guy wants to use a swim brief for this purpose as well.

And now for other items. Somehow I had managed to go for about two weeks without having an orgasm. The short days and cold winter weather had made me feel less horny than I do in the summertime, almost forgetting that my penis still was there and wanted my attention. But last night I suddenly got back to a more normal mode. I put on some really snug tights I have along with a thong and a strap with a cup. My body responded in all the right ways and suddenly I was feeling really horny and my penis was loving all the attention from being inside the tight-fitting garments.

But oddly enough all I could think about was how much I wanted to be inside my penis pump that is my little $20 VED device I had bought on Amazon. So I lubed myself up using some Dial shower gel and crawled into the pump. My penis was loving all of the attention, and with each squeeze of the pump bulb it was saying to me “That felt really really good--Can you do that to and for me one more time? Slow, deliberate squeezes that increase the vacuum inside the tube just a little at a time are best, as I watch my penis not only grow but keep slowly turning a ruddier red. The strap, the thong and the tights really got me in the mood but the pump sent me off to another place and time. The most fun a guy can have for $20 other than buying a first Speedo (LOL)! This morning my penis seems really happy. All that blood forced into my penis with my trusty vacuum pump has great health benefits and thus the pump falls into the category of one of those thing no adult guy of any age should be afraid to try and maybe use on a regular basis. The pump and the gel soap were all “just right” last night.

All the best in your quest to feel horny!

Last edited by sebbie : 02-07-2022 at 05:17 PM.