View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
Did not see yours and friend's actual transactions, I couldn't make a comment on your experience. So far it had been good a few times I bought ebay items from China. I always read through the descriptions, read other buyers' comments. Keep a couple days or months before I finally make up my mind to purchase. Being cheap, I feel it should be appropriate for occasional running and weight lifting.

Do you realize that there are generally speaking 2 styles which look similar, but different? One is that one I am showing, a short split running shorts by Paul Jones. There is another one by Seobean, which is shorter, different material, butts hugging, swimsuit.

Both are looking similarly but actually two different things...

I had ordered mine and told him - he looked and ordered his before mine had arrived. The were both ordered the same size and both labeled the same when they arrived. When held up together one was about 1.5 inches larger across. Quality was pretty much Walmart standards -- seams coming apart by second washing (cold water, delicate cycle)

Like I said, with the inconsistency from china, I don't order something I'm not willing to toss in Goodwill or trash if it's crummy. I have some great suits, but enough to know it is a crap shoot!