Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 9

Peter asked then if they can join in, I said:"Yeah, why not". We reached the place where Matt, Gabe and Steve were. The guys exchanged greetings, Steve proclaimed then:"Make yourselves at home, we've got snacks, beer. We just don't have chicks" he added that last part with a grin "had an amazing evening with them, last night though, well, they had not me, since my girl Sara is on a trip till Thursday" he concluded. Dan than asked:"So all of you wear speedos, are you all swimmers?" "Yeah" we all nodded in agreement. "Doesn't it seem tight and kind of cramped? I mean speedos don't leave anything to imagination, and you are on the beach." "Yeah we like to parade with our manhood packed in our tightly confined dick suits" said Matt, we all burst into laughter except for Dan. Then he said: "what about boners? You see a hot girl, and ZAP you tear the whole thing apart?" "Actually they are far more comfortable than you think" I answered him "yes they are skin tight type of sports garment, but they aren't uncomfortably tight" and then I smiled "and they do hold a boner in pretty well, most of the guys on water polo& swim teams had that thing happened to them like tons of times." He was confused then:"How do you mean 'like tons of times'? It's like it doesn't bother you?" Of course it bothers me if it happens during the training or swim meet, but like I said it happens to all the guys, and we're all bunch of young men, so having your dick tented like a pole for 99% of time is normal" I concluded with a grin.

"You know what, screw all this", said Peter "they are right about the whole dragging thing about shorts in the water and how it sticks to you when you get out of it". He pulled down his shorts to reveal a navy blue square cut, that fitted him good. "I bought this last summer since I went on a holiday summer before that where I forgot my swim shorts, anyway a cousin of mine who is a year older than me who went on a holiday with us gave me one of his swim trunks, and it were speedos. At first I was sceptical myself, but after I swam in it a bit, I converted to it. After the holiday I decided to buy myself one, so I bought this one first, and I have another at home which are classical swim briefs like you guys wear."

"Looks like I'm the only one in shorts" Dan proclaimed, I chimed then in "hey I've got a spare pair of speedos if you wanna speedo it up like the rest of us?" "Nah I'm more comfortable in shorts, then in those minimal, tight trunks." He answered. "Suit yourself" I added..

We all went to water, except for Steve who was sunbathing. We drank some more beer along the way. Then as the time went on, I came to Steve and asked when will we and how will we get back since there was 6 of us now. I called then Peter and Dan to come and visit us whenever they want:"Why don't you come along tonight, there are two places free for sleeping? It is unstopable fun with us," I said and added "oh if you do feel like joining us, stay in the swimsuits for the evening, we're partying in our suits."
"Oh cool, but we gotta go first back to my place" told me Peter. So I said to Steve:"they'll join us later, they said they gotta go to Peter's place first. Which means one of us gotta stay here to show them the way." "I'll drive Matt and Gabe now back to our place, with stuff, and then later come to pick you up with them, deal?" "Excellent" I said. I made a deal with Peter and Dan to appear as soon as they can in about 20 minutes here again. Steve has boarded all the stuff in the trunk of the car and they left leaving me there just with a backpack in which was a wallet, cellphone, my clothes, my black Slazenger swim briefs and a towel. As I laid there sunbathing, waiting for Peter&Dan they appeared in about 15 minutes. That is when I threw on a shirt, and shorts on.

Steve came to pick us up in a bit more than 20 minutes. And we all boarded with stuff. We came to our place and unpacked. "Wow" both Peter&Dan said as they saw the cottage. "And if anyone wants to cool down we've got this" I pointed to the inflatable pool in the back garden behind the house. "You did bring your swimsuits? Cause this is a swimsuit party?" I asked them and they nodded. "Ok than, go and change to your suits" I said, as Matt and Gabe came out of the house both in suits. Matt in red speedos he wore yesterday, that fitted him excellent. Gabe wore a different pair, to all surprise (we weren't sure whether he had any pair of speedos with him in the first place cause he was very reluctant yesterday when we had to persuade him). He wore Speedo brand swim briefs, that were orange with a small green pattern of some kind on the left side. "Cool suit, Gabe" said Steve who also was already in his black speedos he wore all day with blue and white stripes on the sides. "Thanks" said Gabe "I bought these for practice, like, a bit less than two months ago. So they are relatively new." "Well" I undressed myself there in the middle of garden "there is no point to keep it on anymore." "Ooh Mikey is doing a bit of striptease, come on everybody, get here quick" said Matt with a laugh as I undressed.

I showed them the way to their rooms, Dan would be sleeping in the room with Matt, because Steve decided that he would much rather sleep downstairs in the living room yesterday. And Peter would be sleeping in my and Gabe's room since my bed had an underbed also. "Well with that settled, go to your rooms, unpack and when you feel ready join us downstairs" as I finished with my instructions I left the upstairs floor and went downstairs to grab some food. I ate a bit and went to the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door and got an immediate answer ' aaah yes, it's taken' I heard Steve voice, "are you all right Steve? "yeah, yeah everything is cool just needed to take a leak" he answered in a rather quick manner. Now I thought I heard moaning, but I didn't pay much attention to that because Dan&Peter appeared down the stairs then. Dan was in pale green shorts, while Peter wore a dark blue Arena swim brief with red stripe on the left.

"Are you sure you are going in that shorts? I mean it'so dumb, five of us in speedos and you in that shorts. We have a spare speedos if you would like?" "NO!" Said Dan, "I'm staying in shorts, I don't want to be packed in a minimal lycra briefs just so everyone can see my dick." "C'mon dude" said Peter to Dan"we're all in speedos, it'so dumb to be the only one who goes the other way." "No" said Dan "besides don't you people realize that speedos are becoming something like a symbol for gays." "Then we're all gays" I said now with a laugh "gays who have girlfriends."

Well we all went outside to the garden where Gabe and Matt were sitting. Suddenly it started to rain heavily. We were all taking the stuff from outside, into house. "Well then" said Steve who finally came into the house in his speedos, wet from all the rain that was pouring outside. "What's the plan now?" Asked Steve, I told him "we'll watch a movie. I turned on the TV, the USB stick was connected to the TV. The movie was American Pie 1. Well, what else to expect from a company of 6 young guys.

We were laughing like crazy watching the movie, that's when I realized and told Steve:"How about you go and pick the girls up again for tonight?" Steve said:"What about Dan&Peter? Besides, I can't do that while it's raining so hard outside. I mean I can but what's the point, can I at least see what will the weather be like until tonight? Then if the storm stops, I'll go and pick up the girls." With that Steve ended the discussion and I said:"Cool."

I sat there next to Steve on the couch, that's when his phone started to vibrate. He picked it up and answered the call:"Sup? Steve here", since I was next to him I heard a female voice that I recognized immediately, it was Sara. "Well hello there" she said. Steve jumped abruptly and ran out of the room. They talked for a bit, that's when I faked going to the bathroom, when instead I wanted to know what was the reason behind all this. I came to the bathroom door, when I saw Steve coming out of the kitchen. He had his* phone in one hand and the other hand was positioned on his now evidently aroused manhood confined in his speedos. "Well, well someone looks all horny" I proclaimed. Then Steve said with a nervous chuckle "Yeah she got me good just talking to me on the phone. Anyway she came back from the trip this morning and she wants us to see each other." "Oh wow, so that means you could go pick up the girls, and pick up Sara at the same time. Problem solved than" I said.