Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 04:42 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 7

I was in the process of waking up the next morning, when I started to have flash images in my mind of the previous night with Thora. As I started to finally wake up, I realized my hands were handcuffed and the chain was around the wooden bed hurdle. I just mumbled: "Babe you need to untie me, I gotta take a morning leak"I said to her. Nothing happened, then all of a sudden Gabe comes into my room and says:"Steve has driven girls back to the city, since Monica couldn't stay any longer." I said to Gabe "oh yeah" I said noticing now that I was alone in the bed "umm... Gabe buddy,*could you please help me get out of these handcuffs."

He came behind me and started to release me from the handcuffs. As he was in the process I hurried him up a bit: "Gabe buddy, don't wanna be a pain in the ass, but I really need to take a piss, like really, really bad, so could you hurry up." Gabe said half laughing remarking on my clown nose and my attire from last night in which I slept: "So sorry the process is taking so long your Horniness, it seems Thora got you good last night, golden briefs & clown nose. It seems you're still worked up a bit" he concluded with a chuckle as he noticed my obvious bulge, that was growing since I had flashes of images from the last night, just as I was about to wake.

As he released me I ran like a wild man straight downstairs to the bathroom, as I was about to take down my golden speedos, I was stuck. The drawstrings were tied tight, whatever Thora did last night as she tied me up, she retied me so good, so now I was stuck in this pair. I was tugging and doing my best to untie the drawstrings for good 10-15 minutes when I finally released my male muscle, and started to pee. Immediately when I ended my leakage, I knew I had to jerk off, I couldn't go with a raging boner in my speedos, especially not in these golden ones, that were so snug. Now I would have pleasured myself that same moment if I hadn't heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom. So I retied the drawstrings*and left the bathroom.

Matt was coming straight across the hall towards the bathroom as I went out. He said:"Nice work attire" he was chuckling "oh and you didn't brag about this last night" he said honking my red nose. "F*** off" I said.*With that I proceeded to my room, Gabe was there so I just tried to continue sleeping, but before going to bed I asked him:"So a night with Brooke, how was it?" I continued "I mean I know she got drunk later" I said laughing.

Gabe said:"We didn't do it, I mean, she's hot and everything, but she was getting drunk rapidly quick."
"So" I continued "nothing? Like not even a good old blowjob or a couple of hand squeezes just to show some affection towards your love muscle?" I said in disbelief. "I feel so sorry for you man. But we will find you something in the days ahead."

Gabe then asked: "So what's the story with you and Brooke? I know, you lost virginity to her & that you boned her for more than a month like crazy before hooking up with Thora. And why the hell did she make a scene here on the balcony here last night? I was downstairs waiting for the bathroom, Steve told me about the scene."

Then I answered:"Me & Brooke we were just fuck buddies, nothing much. I don't know why she made a scene last night, she was drunk, though she did mention something like my friend doesn't wanna? I thought it had something to do with you since she said your clumsy friend, and the whole way you two met seemed a bit nervous&clumsy" as I said that last part I saw that Gabe became a bit nervous. "Anyway" I kept on "she came to the balcony just as me&Matt came there, since Monica&Thora were downstairs in the bathroom I guess she tried to make me shoot, or blow me. I don't know because she started stroking my quads when she came there, and as I tried to push her off she came back again this time she stroked me directly on the midsection. Well Matt came to aid me then, but for one quick moment as he grabbed her for the waist and I wasn't paying enough attention she kicked me in the balls." I said with a grin. "Then Steve appeared and helped Matt to leave Brooke in the attic. So that is why you couldn't sleep in the attic but downstairs where Steve was, because we were unsure whether she would try to make another scene."

"It seems you got some action pretty early before you got anything to do with Thora" said Gabe laughing "and did Brooke got you good downstairs?" "It was pretty bad man" I said(keep in mind that nobody except for Brooke knew all about my fetishes, Thora knew only for Speedos as the main thing but she wasn't aware of the rest) "she kicked me with a toe. Shit, I thought I might wouldn't be able to have any action last night, after that. Well after a few minutes Monica and Thora appeared upstairs,*we had some fun at the balcony before we decided to go the room."

"Wow" said Gabe in awe "so that clown nose and golden speedos are gift from Thora?" "Yes she wanted to spice it up a bit" I answered with a grin.

I tried to get some more sleep, I just closed my eyes and let my thoughts wander with images of me and Thora. Well then all of a sudden Matt burst into a room and yelled:"Come on get your horny clown ass up, WAKE UP" I told him "to go the f*** away". I needed a release I was sporting a boner. Then he came right behind me grabbed my arms and Gabe went for my legs they were moving as they held me Matt for the arms & Gabe for legs. "Where the hell are we going?" I exclaimed. As we came in the garden they tossed me to the pool.

"Wake up time" Matt declared. Shit I thought I needed a sexual release, I was hard in my golden latex speedos. As I tried to cover my ongoing state downstairs with my hands positioned there. Matt just said with a chuckle:"No reason to hide your stiffie Mikey we're very much aware of it, now move a bit so Gabe and I could sit. I laid there diagonally since the pool was in a rectangular shape. I told them" ha ha you dropped me here. Now go f*** yourselves both of you, cause I'm not moving" I spread my arms & legs, with arms on the edge of the pool and legs widely spread I positioned my head on the edge dangling and closed my eyes. Gabe then got in the pool and as he was standing between my legs since I spreaded in the water like I was the only one, he positioned his foot directly on my balls. I immediately came to my senses fully, grabbed his leg with both of my arms. "What the hell is wrong with you Gabe why are you holding your foot on my family jewels?" "C'mon move, so the two of us can sit too" he said "Okay okay" I said trying to push off his foot from my crotch, then he pushed his foot like a gas pedal on me.

"Aaaoh wtf man" I said as I gasped for air holding my manhood. I was in a fetus position. Matt then said laughing like Gabe did already, as he got in the pool"Good one, Gabe". So we sat Matt in the middle sitting on the opposite side from Gabe&me. "So " I said to Matt "what's the story with you and Monica?" "A true gentleman" never tells he said grinning."Oh cut the crap" I said. He started to laugh and said: "She started to blow me first then we switched to some serious action and we did it 3 times in a row." "Well, well it seems she milked you good last night" I concluded the discussion. "Now excuse me gents but I gotta go!" I said, and then Matt chimed in "gotta go where?" He grabbed me by the arm. "Seriously dude wtf?" I asked grinning, and with that I finally freed myself from his grasp.

I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat, as I finished my breakfast I went straight to the bathroom in hope that I will relieve myself. No sooner have I stepped into a bathroom, I heard Steve's car. I thought what the hell, I really gotta take care of this fast, nobody will notice as I untied the drawstrings getting ready to play with myself. I heard Steve getting out of car, I didn't stop to self pleasure myself until I heard the door of the house. Which is when I started to pack myself back, into my golden speedos. Bathroom door opened just as I retied the drawstrings. There was Steve in khaki shorts and grey sleeveless shirt. I greeted him "Good morning" as I reached for the door. But he didn't move and stayed at the door blocking me from going out of the bathroom. Steve closed the door behind him and asked me:"What the hell was all that last night? Did you broke up with Brooke in a rather rocky manner or what? She was pissed and she did try to make a scene for a good 20 minutes following a scene on the balcony. And then she fell asleep."