Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 6

At that moment Thora and Monica came to balcony and said, that they heard from Steve that Brooke made a scene upstairs, I said yes, but nothing much she's just drunk so we left her in the attic in case she gets another crazy idea." So Thora came to me and sat on my lap, she was now obviously ready for some action. At one point she started humping me, from time to time she would grasp my balls. "Now, now" I said "if you continue to hump me, there won't be any energy left for tonight."

With that I headed towards the room with Thora. I turned on some music in the background and then it got really freaky. Thora sat on my bed, I pulled out from her present, clown nose that I didn't find at first until she told me, and I pulled up my running shorts over my two pairs of speedos. As I was prepared for the fun I covered my nipples with whipped cream. "Yeay male striptease" Thora said giggling as I started working on her seductively with a clown nose, nipples covered in whipped cream and packed in my running shorts which covered my two layers of speedo clad crotch. I've been doing it for some time when I decided it to drop my shorts.

Then I proclaimed to my honey, "I can only get rid of my shorts if a hot girl like you helped me out with the cream, would a hot babe such as yourself be willing to help to a helpless clown like me?" She answered "yes" immediately, and honked my nose. So the game was a simple one, as she would work on my nipples the more I enjoyed it I would honk my clown nose immediately, with a slight* tease every now and then where I would pull just a bit down my shorts.

I let her push me to the ground where I laid with my arms behind my head and my legs spread widely. As she finished licking one nipple she proclaimed: "Let's take a quick peek downstairs, to see what this clown packs for me." She uncovered the center where my manhood was. Gave a playful squeeze to which I honked two times. "Now this naughty girl must help me with the other nipple also if she wants to see her surprise downstairs" I told her with a grin as I pulled the shorts up over my midsection. As she finished working on my other nipple she grasped my balls for a moment and said: "Will Mr.Clown show me his surprise now?"

She stroked my member a good couple of times while I was still in shorts. Then I pulled the shorts off, my dick was rock hard confined in two new very snug speedos. I pulled Thora up on my bed she was totally in awe, she was out of her dress ever since she left the balcony, she wore her red two-piece suit, in which I dreamt her that afternoon. As I did my striptease I played with her boobs occasionally, that's when I decided I wanted to feel her down there I pushed my hand in her swim panties and started caress her pussy. As I was working her down there she started to leak her female juices that girls produce whenever they are aroused. She stopped me to my surprise then: "As much as I like what you're doing to me I really don't wanna destroy my suit, and I really wanna save all my energy for later" she said as she got up and started playing with my nipples. At that moment I honked my red nose and started licking her juice from my two fingers with which I played with her love channel. I saw how horny she was so I started to lick it in a very seductive way.

She sat on the bed and I continued with my striptease. That's when she said: "Time for some eye candy" she tried to pull my black Slazenger swim briefs but she couldn't as I tied it carefully, so I teased her constantly letting my crotch area to come near her reach. My drawstrings from my black Slazengers were tucked inside although I usually left them out of my suits, these were special circumstances.

I started playing with one of her legs, as I progressed with her leg it was like in my dream. Her other foot started to feel me down there. "Now will Mr. Clown let me see what's he packing under those black speedos?" Now for a moment I was in quite the dilemma then I said: "Sure you can, but there is a condition" I told her "you must play with my nipples and balls for 3 minutes and if you do I'm all yours" I said. "What if I just wanna play with your main muscle? Release him from the pressure and restricted position he's in." My eyes nearly popped out at those words, my dick was like a rocket, ready to be launched to explore her love channel, yet I wanted her to tease her just a bit more, so I said as she squeezed my love muscle through two layers of speedos: "Play with me just for those 3 more minutes and then I'm all yours." I set up the stopwatch on the cell phone for 3 minutes and then the alarm would go off.

Man did she make me crazy. As she played with me, she pushed me on the couch, started playing with my nipples with her both hands and with her one knee she would occasionally just add a bit of a pressure on my balls. Then she put two hair pins on my nipples and pulled out the drawstrings of my black speedos. She started to apply a bit more pressure on my balls, I couldn't even honk anymore I just held my hands above my head. She honked my red nose constantly with one hand as she saw that I started groaning. Then the alarm went off.

"Well, well" I said as I caught her swarming hands "looks like this naughty girl did her job quite well" I said as I kissed her. "So that means I have to provide something in return?" I asked her with a mischievous grin on my face as I honked my clown nose twice. I untied the drawstrings of my black swim briefs and started to lower them down slowly.

As I got out of my black Slazenger swim briefs, I finally saw my love muscle hard, and tightly confined in golden briefs, wow I thought I look really sexy. Thora ran towards me and pushed me on my bed we started making out, all of a sudden she stops. "Why did you stopped?" I asked, "I want to see a bit more of you trapped in your golden pair before we get to action" she answered. "Hun, my balls are like a time bomb, and my dick is hard for probably more than an hour ever since we greeted downstairs when you came, I need some action quickly" I said. "Just a bit more patience" she said as she stroked me down there and honked my nose.

Well I thought perhaps I should proceed with the seductive play. She stopped me and pushed me on the bed, while we switched roles she was the one to tease me now, I just laid there sprawled on the bed. We had an amazing night, it was really full of action we did it for two or three times that night. As we finished our adventures, we ended up sleeping in our suits, she in her red bikini and me in my golden suit, allowing her to retie the drawstrings, while the black Slazenger briefs ended up packed in my backpack with the rest of the suits I brought with me.