Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 5

As I got into the house I threw the package Thora gave me, on my bed. I went to the balcony Matt was there with both Monica and Thora, Gabe and Brooke were at the opposite side of the balcony from the rest, they speaked to eachother and giggled from time to time.

Meanwhile as I sat next to my girl, she just rubbed my left leg from the knee all along the quads."Did you see what's inside the box? Have you tried it out?" I said: "I didn't, I had to check to see what Steve was all about. I promise I will the moment the two of us are all alone." We began to share a*deep kiss. She said as she came over and sat on my lap, "Now if you want a full night of action, you'll have to put on some show hun." With that she grabbed my balls, gave it a playful squeeze and went all long my shaft and stroked my member 2--3 times. Next to us Matt & Monica were entangled together kissing also, Monica had already took her clothes off, she was in a purple bikini, her legs wrapped tightly around Matt, Matt's aroused middle was on the show whenever she just humped him a bit. He was now in the state I was previously in, I was also becoming aroused, but it seems that Matt was already seriously worked up. As for Gabe & Brooke they had already vanished, well that wasn't much of a surprise due to me knowing Brooke's nature and her outfit for the evening.

I went in to my & Gabe's room to see what's inside the box, as I entered the room just after me along the corridor, was Matt who sneaked his head in my room and said: "You got any gift from Thora?" I said:"Yes, well you saw her handing me that small box during the greetings downstairs." "I got something too from Monica" Matt chimed in "she said it's an eye candy type of present" he concluded with a grin. "Anyway" he continued "gotta go and give it a try." With that he disappeared and the second later I heard the door of the room next to mine&Gabe's getting closed. So Matt is going to change as well into some eye candy gear I thought with a chuckle, well at least I won't be playing an idiot all alone.

I unpacked the box and there were two small soft packages, both with heart shaped notes from Thora. The first one said: "For swimming", I opened it, it was a black Slazenger swim briefs that was at first looking tinier than the black Adidas briefs I had on for an entire day almost, as I unpacked my backpack and found the Adidas ones, I compared them, and sure enough I was right it was a size smaller than an Adidas, and it was made from polyamide, polyamide ones (speedos) are not so stretchful so it doesn't leave much space. Ofc I had to try them on, I tried them on, I managed to pull them up and tie the drawstrings of the suit looked all hot&sexy. I placed it out of sight, into my backpack. I reached for the second package that also had a heart-shaped message that said: "For personal pleasure". As I unpacked the second package I thought WTF??? It was golden speedos made of latex or latex like material, it was the same size as the previous black one. It looked even a bit more tight than the previous one because of the material, and since I was sporting a semi now, I really had a bit of a difficulty trying to fit into it.

Finally I got into the golden pair and sure enough it was f**king tight, but for some reason as much as it was really f...ing tight I really enjoyed seeing myself in it. Now I was really horny again, and could definately see and feel how tight it really is especially getting a boner in it. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, Matt's voice was heard from the other side of the door, whispering: "Buddy can I come in?" I quickly pulled a sheet over my middle so he doesn't see what I'm wearing. He came into a room with towel around his waist he was holding green Speedo swim briefs and said: "Look at this, she bought me these for swimming and they are pretty tight, the second gift she said is only for her to feed her eyes on me. " As he pulled the towel down, he revealed pink speedo with leopard print he sure enough had the same problem downstairs. I lost it there, and burst out laugh and threw him the black Slazenger briefs. "Oh and don't mind the ones you're wearing, I got this other pair from Thora". As I showed my golden suit to Matt.

We left to meet our girls, well* Monica was the first to say something:" Wow guys you both seem to be packing those suits" she said chuckling "though you should have worn them with your other new pairs at the same time, since you both got two speedos, gives quite a bit of a show, one for swimming and the second one something for me & Thora to feast our eyes on."

Matt and I nodded in agreement and have gone to our rooms to do what Monica just said. I pulled my black Slazenger briefs over the golden pair. My crotch definately looked tightly packed under these two layers especially with a boner that was now in progress. As I waited for Matt to come out, Gabe was going to the attic from downstairs. "So" I said "enjoying ourselves already?" Gabe answered in a casual tone, absentmindedly:"Aah right yeah" then his eyes saw me entirely packed in brand new suits Thora bought me, that's when Matt came out of the room he was also tightly confided in two snug suits, with an obvious boner on display like me. "Those are some pretty f**king tight suits and you don't seem to have any space down there" Gabe said. "Well" started Matt "you see, Monica and Thora decided to surprise me and Mikey with some hot new suits." "Wow" Gabe said and with that he has gone upstairs to the attic room. Wtf was that I thought, he looked like he was bored, and he had Brooke in her tight black latex skirt and pink laced top that barely hold her boobs!? Matt than said:"I really need to take piss, wait for me here at the stairs." "It's all cool man" I said, "besides I too feel like I could take a leak, so after you man." We got downstairs to the bathroom, Matt went in first and I waited so I decided to check on what is Steve doing.

As I reached the living room there was Steve with more than obvious boner in his speedos. "Looks like someone is all horny" I said.
"Yeah I do need to help myself out, but I'll wait rather for you two to return upstairs, so I have this place only for myself, by the way cute suit, but it doesn't leave much space judging by the way you're packed down there" Steve said grinning. "You should see what, I'm wearing under these black ones" I said to him." "Now you've mentioned it what do you have under those?" He asked. I pulled one side of the suit to show him my golden briefs. Steve just started to laugh: "Well it seems she really knows how to make you a true horndog, you look like a male stripper."

Matt came out of the bathroom and I came into the bathroom, first pair of speedos were relatively easy to get out of, with the golden pair I had a bit of a trouble, and not to mention when I finished my leakage.

Well we both ran upstairs to meet our girlfriends. But as we were running up the stairs Monica & Thora appeared at the top of stairs and both of them said they needed to go to the bathroom. So Matt and I proceeded to the balcony, as we sat on the balcony Brooke came out onto the balcony also. She was visibly drunk, she lost her top and only had black bra, her skirt was unzipped she pulled up but you could see from time to time as it fell a bit off her, her second piece of her black swimsuit matched with her upper piece. She came to me and said: "You're .....clumsy nervous ...friend doesn't wanna....." at which she fell on her knees. Grabbed my legs with both of her hands and started rubbing me all along the quads. "Stop" I said aloud to her "you're making a fool of yourself and me." She didn't listen, and again fell on her knees this time she stroked my manhood directly. That's where Matt came along to help me with her. As he came up to her, he grabbed her around waist with one hand and with other he held both of her hands and tied them, but her legs were still free so for a quick moment where I didn't pay attention she kicked me with her foot in my speedo clad crotch, I fell to the floor holding my bruised* manhood. Steve appeared upstairs still with a hardon in his speedos. So he got Brooke from Matt and they locked her in the attic, I said: "what if she's pissed at Gabe and she attacks him too." He just said: "She won't cause Gabe is downstairs with me" "Oh I said great" just so I know she wouldn't hurt anyone. "Well tnx Steve" I said still clutching my manhood. So Steve said: "Did she kicked you in the balls?" "Yes with her toe" I said still gasping for air. "Man I told you to watch out for yourself" he continued. Then I told Steve and Matt with a slight grin on my face: "Well guys thanks for everything." Steve looked me and said: "You shouldn't joke about kicks and punches to that region, something really nasty can happen." To which I answered to: "It's all cool Steve, a bit of a surprise for my balls, nothing much, they are safe and snug here." "Whatever Mike" with that he left downstairs. I sat with Matt by my side, that's when Matt said: "Dude that was a rather nasty kick in the family jewels you suffered, you sure you don't need or want anything?" I laughed weakly:" It's all cool Matt she knows I have a bit of a soft spot for speedos and having my nuts kicked/punched. Although she took me by surprise especially since I wasn't expecting a toe, nothing much happened down there.They are safe " I said gently rubbing them packed through both pairs of speedos "and being packed in these two suits they are snug which makes it much more difficult to have them hurt."