Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 07:43 AM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 4

Lake adventures pt.4

Then it happened, the thing that I was dreading the most, Matt came in. He just chuckled and said:"oh so sorry that I busted into, during your jerk off session, it's just that Steve called me since he couldn't reach you and said they'll be here in about 10 minutes."

I just jumped up and went towards the room upstairs where me and Gabe shared the room, while the next one was Matt & Steve's room. I just had to get out of this swimsuit. As I untied the drawstring, and pilled it off myself, I picked one of my older speedos, it was a grey with orange pattern Speedo brand swim brief that ran from left side to my middle. I put my black Adidas swim briefs I had on until now, in my backpack, put the grey on the bed. I wore them mostly whenever I didn't want to ruin my favourite swim briefs models, so I picked this one, and since I cummed in this one many times already I thought this will be my outfit for the evening. The suit although older still fitted me perfectly but since it was older it was much more stretchful, unlike new pairs. Now as I changed into my grey speedos I had to tug a bit since I had a woodie going on. As I went outside Matt was standing at the door of their room. Matt said: "Change of gear?" I said: "Yes". Matt then nodded in agreement and said: "maybe I should change mine too, doesn't leave much space, if I end up in your situation" he said sniggering. So now with Matt out of my way, I went downstairs to the bathroom, and finished something I had dreamt and desired for an hour. After I reached my orgasm, I peed immediately after. Now since I have pleasured myself in a hurry, already I sensed the pressure built up again. I knew it will be just a matter of time before I easily get another boner, because despite my orgasm there was still a lot sexual energy flowing, but it will have to wait for an evening with Thora.

As I walked out of the door, Matt was coming downstairs in his older pair of speedos. It was Nike brand, pale blue colour, white on the sides."I packed these, just in case I get, you know" he just smirked "hard and stuff, in front of Monica." "It's a cool suit" I added. So we went upstairs to meet Gabe.

As we went upstairs to meet Gabe, he came running down towards us on the stairs. "They're coming" said Gabe"I saw your brother's car, why the hell did you two change into new suits?" Matt and I just grinned at eachother: "Just wanted to look fresh" said Matt "what about you buddy are you gonna change into a new pair of speedos or staying in that pair?" Gabe answered:"Nah man I'm staying in these, now sorry but I really need to proceed to the bathroom to take a piss." Matt always the joker, shouted after him: "Want me to just shake it for you when you're done? Just so you don't leak in your speedos" Gabe then showed us the finger and left our sight.

So me and Matt instead of going upstairs we left to meet the ladies. As we were looking out of the house window downstairs, we saw there sure enough was Steve, then Thora in her tight red summer dress, Monica in a white short top that accentuated the shape of her breast in a mini black skirt. And the third female companion who wore a pink lace top and a black latex skirt, Brooke???

Brooke was my ex, not even an ex-girlfriend she was just a girl you invited when you were desperate for some sex, and couldn't find a girl. She was a year older then us, and all the males knew if they couldn't find something to shag, Brooke was the girl for them. She didn't mind it either for being known like that, she was always horny, and she just wanted sex, no money, no anything just sex. She was the girl to whom I lost my virginity, and after that I probably had regular sexual intercourses with her for more than a month after my first time, until I hooked up with Thora. She knew I was a swimmer and a water polo player for a short period of time. Quickly after my first time* I started asking her about the whole thing about fetishes & erogenes zones. She was pretty open about the whole thing and already was a living encyclopedia, on the topics of sex, and everything connected to it. She knew I had a fetish for tight latex clothes, ballbusting(not popping my nuts, putting them beyond repair NO WAY, I love having them, but a certain pain down there is a huge sex stimulant to me), lycra tight clothes, speedos especially she knew I had a thing for them, they were in the center of everything. During our experiments she found out my nipples were my sensitive spot no.2 just after my midsection. She was the one with whom I found out, how I could really make myself crazy with a certain playtime routine to please myself, beyond just a regular jerk off.

Matt kicked me in the ribs with an elbow and whispered to me as we were looking towards the car through the window : "Mate isn't that third chick, Brooke? The one that you lost your virginity to? That one, you boned like crazy for a month and half before you started going out with Thora." I just mumbled:"Yes, and I had no idea Thora knew her, especially not that she was about to bring her here." I knew my relationship with Brooke was different from the one I had at that time with Thora. Yet this all seemed extremely odd. Just as we were about leave the house Matt said:"Gabe sure as hell will be lucky if he doesn't shoot in his speedos, in less then first 30 minutes just with her in that black latex skirt."

Well we got out of the house we went and greeted each other. Brooke pretended like we were just friends from middle school and all was cool.* Thora and I exchanged a kiss during which she pinched me on the butt & pushed a box into my arms and whispered to my ear: "something for mutual pleasure, now go be a good boy and test it on yourself, and afterwards you'll model it for me." I was becoming aroused, I also noticed from a quick glance that Monica&Matt both were still embraced. Gabe finally got out of the house and met Brooke. All in all it was a bit clumsy, them meeting eachother, well mostly since Gabe is a bit shy with girls so they basically just shaked hands in a business manner as all five of them went in the house to make themselves comfortable and grab a drink I stayed to see what Steve wanted. Now as I stayed with Steve by the car, I noticed that his shorts have become a bit tented. "Looks like someone is enjoying a show already" he adjusted his male parts and said: "Now what's your plan? Or have you already split between yourselves who will get each room upstairs, and who will get the room in the attic?" "Yes we have" I answered, he said: "good". I asked: "How come you didn't pick up Sara?I mean we have both rooms upstairs and the room in the attic, so you would be left all by yourself in the living room downstairs." He grinned and said as he stroked his package: "She's with her girlfriends on a trip, so she'll come by Thursday. Now enough about me, I know that you boned that chick Brooke for a month at least, before you started going out with Thora so be careful bro, cause this..." he didn't end that sentence, when Matt yelled from up the balcony: "Oy quit messing around and come up here Mikey, quick."