View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 01:31 PM

Default Part 3: The last lawn of the day

The problem with not finishing what he started was it left Erik feeling like he needed some release. Still feeling like he wanted more, Erik gave in to the demands of work and loaded his lawn mower into the back of his AMC Gremlin, along with a gas can and trimmers. He had five lawns to do that day and it was going to be hot, highs above 90. He packed a cooler with water and soda and a couple sandwiches. He had on a T shirt and nylon running shorts over the blue Speedo suit he was wearing. He would quickly shed the shirt.

“I am really sorry about what just happened,” Dylan came out and said as Eric was finishing the car. “We all do that stuff and I should have just quietly walked away.” Dylan added.

“No big deal,” Erik said. He and Dylan gave each other a quick hug. They could never stay mad long. As brothers went, they were more affectionate than most, but in a truly pure and wholesome way.

“By the way, I like your new swimsuit,” Dylan added. “And I am being serious.”

“Thanks,” Erik replied with a big smile.

Through the first three lawns Erik really wanted to get rid of the shorts. He could feel the suit on underneath and it was driving him wild. Finally at 1:00 PM he decided to take a lunch break. There was a park nearby where he would go running on some of the trails. He opted to head over there and have lunch. It did not have a pool or lake, but maybe he could find a spot to sit in the sun and get off the shorts.

Erik parked in the farthest lot in and found an area where there was a picnic table in the sun. He grabbed his cooler and headed over. It was just him, the other folks opted for the earlier parking areas. He knew this spot because the five mile trail started nearby. He knew that in the mid-day heat no one would be running. He sat at the table and ate his first sandwich and downed a can of soda. He had not amassed the courage to shed the shorts and was starting to convince himself it was a stupid idea. He had all the reasons why, he had no towel, it was hot, he’d look weird. Erik was about to pack it in when a surge of courage took control. He also had an idea.

“F--k it,” he thought. He slid off the shorts, climbed up onto the table and laid back, putting his shorts under where his suit met the table so he would not pull the fabric with the wood. He decided to position himself downward, forming a nice mound, he was still feeling the effects f his unfinished business from earlier. He laid back and closed his eyes. Not the most comfortable position, but at least he was doing it. And he liked the freedom he felt. All the while still a lot self conscious, and still really sexually charged, which caused his mound to swell to a more prominent bulge, the lycra outlining his anatomy as it wrapped between his legs.

Despite his need to just get on with his day, Erik stayed there for twenty or so minutes when he heard a car crunching the gravel lot. “Crap,” Erik thought. He decided to just stay there and act like it was no big deal. The car stopped and he heard a door open. Whoever it was, they were getting out. He listed as the footsteps walked across the gravel, but then they seemed to end. “Must be a walker heading to the trail,” Erik assumed.

“Nice day for laying out,” a male voice came out of nowhere,

Erik looked up to see the park ranger standing there. Not really a ranger, more like a park volunteer. But he had a cap that said “Ranger.” He was an older guy, probably 50 or so Erik figured. “Yeah, it is, a bit hot thought,” Erik replied.

“Look, I hate to bother you, you seem to be all relaxed, but I need you to do me a big favor,” the Ranger said.

“Sure”

“You can lay in the sun, but you can’t lay on the tables. I know it seems stupid, but that is the rules”

“Oh, sure, sorry,” Erik answered. He stood up and climbed off the table.

“There is a nice grassy area up there,” the Ranger pointed. “Probably more comfortable, too.”

“Okay, thanks,” Erik replied.

“Enjoy the day,” and the Ranger walked off.

Erik jumped off the table, held onto his shorts, grabbed his cooler and headed back to his car. He was proud of himself for staying. He got to the car and put his cooler on the floor of the passenger side front. He tossed his shorts on the seat and walked back around and got in. He buckled up and drove off to his next lawn to mow. He’d put the shorts on when he got there. Right now he was enjoying his being daring.

Finally, it was the last yard. Erik always saved this as his last of the day. It was the a good family friend, the Cranmores. They has an amazing back yard with a built in pool. Mrs. Cranmore always left a towel out for Erik on mow day so he could jump in the pool. She usually would then come out with lemonade and snacks. Not the fake powder lemonade, the real thing. The only rule she had was that he had to rinse off with the hose before getting in. This week they were on vacation up in Maine, a trip they did several times each Summer. They had an awesome lake home up there. It was a hike, but Mr. C was a pilot and he would land right on the lake. They took Dylan and Erik last year, as they did not have children of their own. Erik smiled at the memories.

Erik quickly finished the front yard, including the trimming and sweeping. Usually he saved trimming and sweeping for after the whole yard was done, but today he had a different plan. Satisfied, he pushed the mower to the back. He unlocked the gate and entered the yard. It was totally private. A tall stockade fence blocked all views, but was redundant as there was not a house around them in back. Erik took off his shorts and threw them over the fence post. He grabbed the garden hose and rinsed off and jumped in the pool.

“Now I know why swimmers wear these,” Erik immediately thought as he felt the freedom of the water hitting all the uncovered parts of his body. No shorts floating around or filling with air. He really could not describe the feeling, but he liked it. It was like he was almost naked, which he really was, but for that 3 inch band of lycra. He took his hand and rubbed himself, feeling his bulge in the water. It was exhilarating and erotic. His youthful body quickly responded.

“Don’t get started, you got a lawn to finish” Eric thought to himself. He got out of the pool, admired how the suit clung to him almost as much as his running shorts did in water.

“Thanks Mrs. C,” he thought as he chuckled. She had remembered to place a giant beach towel and a small bag of cooked in a plastic bag on the lounger.

“Thanks Erik,” she wrote on the note. “Hope these are dry. Enjoy the cookies. You such a nice young man. Say hi to your family”

“She is so sweet” Erik thought.

Erik slipped back on his shoes, but left the shorts hanging. He looked around and felt totally secluded. He pulled the mower starter and began weaving his way through the yard, wearing nothing but shoes and his Navy and Gold swimsuit. He loved it. He was practically erect as he did it. Erik wound his way around the yard, stopping a couple times to hose himself down, letting the cold water wash over him and run down his chest and across his suit. He watched as the water parted around his bulge and ran a stream down both legs.

Erik mowed behind the shed. He was back there for several minutes, totally hidden. Erik took a little extra time back there to feel himself in the tight, damp suit. He rubbed his hand across the front and gently massaged himself until he was rock hard. He thought about going all the way, but instead he just wanted to tease himself. He resumed mowing and crossed back from behind the shed. As he did, he looked over to see Ben standing by the pool.

“Holy crap, dude” Ben said as he saw Erik. “What are you doing?”

Erik froze, speechless. Whatever aroused state he was in quickly disappeared. He finally responded, “It’s hot, so I have been jumping in and out of the pool.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Ben replied. “You sure wasted no time getting a Speedo. You look great in it, even if you are mowing the lawn.”

Erik went over to grab his shorts. He wasn’t sure what to do and he was trying to figure out Ben’s reaction. He pulled the shorts off the post when Ben stopped him.

“Dude, it’s fine, you can leave the shorts off,” Ben encouraged Erik. “I mean I wasn’t expecting to see you mowing the lawn in a blue Speedo, but hey…” Ben trailed off with a shrug. Ben actually liked what he saw, and he could feel himself responding to it. “I was driving by and saw your car, thought I’d swing in and see if you want to hang out later.”

“Hey, I am almost done and they are not home. They don’t mind if I jump in the pool. Want to hang tight for a few and we can take a swim?” Erik asked.

“I don’t have anything to swim in” Ben replied. “I’d actually love to.”

“You got your running bag? Throw on a pair of running shorts. You can change back here, it’s really private.”

Ben stood there, looking at Erik. It was an awkward pause as Ben debated what to do. Erik looked so cute, and practically naked. Ben was wearing his work uniform, blue cotton shorts that went almost to his knees and a white polo shirt with the logo of the country club where we he worked part time tending to golf carts and other odd jobs.

See continuation below...