View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Speedo Member

Larry really was an accomplished swimmer, and in the closing weeks of the summer, I started using the dinner time break the same way he did, swimming laps, as swim season would start soon, and I wanted to be ready. With each passing day, my strokes became more rhythmic and less 'choppy' but my form still left a lot to be desired. "do you want some help with your form?" "are you kidding? YES!" "Ok, stand right here" He stood directly behind me, our bodies occasionally touching, taking my arms through the movement of the strokes and showing me little tips. His body was what I hoped mine would become. Lean, taught. He leaned my body forward, and I could feel his entire chest, abdomen and hips press against mine. It was hard not to react. Then he had me float face down in the pool, and put one of his hands under my chest and the other under the lower part of my abdomen, and had me practice the strokes. He was just a great guy, helping, oblivious that he looked and felt amazing. Then it was my turn to take a few laps see the results. I was sure his guidance would help me in races.

Chad watched, or I assumed he was watching. It was a day when he was wearing his white speedo, and had dark aviator sunglasses on. It seemed he was looking our way, but hard to tell. We finished with the swimming tips, grabbed a burger, and the pool was about to re-open. Larry went to get ready, and Chad and I were still sitting at the table together. "Larry's a good swimmer, but I'm a better teacher actually" "O really?" "Why haven't you asked me for tips" "Well, actually, I didn't ask him, he just offered. If you're offering, I'm all about it." "Great, we'll do it after pool closing." Well, that was something to look forward to for the next three hours. He was wearing the white speedo again, same as the day we wrestled.

The pool cleared out at 9, they turned off the big spotlights, and Chad asked "you ready for my lesson?" "Sure" He grabbed my waist, and threw us both in the pool, and then immediately dunked me. Time to retaliate. I climbed up his back and used my weight to throw him off balance. It worked. Before you know it, we were wrestling in the pool. Unlike Larry, Chad's body was thicker. No body fat, but lots of muscle. What made wrestling with him more difficult was his coating of baby oil that he used for maximum tanning. My hands couldn't get a grip, and before you know it, a lot of the oil had transferred from his body to mine. We wrestled on top and under water. It was obvious he could dominate me but occasionally let me think I was winning. He couldn't resist what all guys do, grabbing the back of my suit and giving me a 'wedgie'. My retaliation? Chad liked to wear his speedos with the strings out. It was just too tempting. Without him realizing it, while thrashing, I pulled the string gently. Begging for mercy, he finally let the back of my suit go, and I went for it, grabbing the sides of his speedo and jerking them downward. "You little shit!" For the first time, I saw his cock. And the first time I had seen another cock that close. It was average length, but very thick, and I guessed in a state of semi arousal. He retaliated, untying my suit, but then taking it a step further. He had me in a headlock from behind and used his toes to reach up and pull my suit down to my ankles. Then pulled it out from my feet, released the headlock, and grabbed the suit. "It's mine now" "hey, not fair, give it back." He shoved the suit down the front of his suit and said "run to the locker room and get one of my other suits, because I don't think you're strong enough to get it back from me" I turned up the intensity and determination, and grabbed for his speedo clad package. I'd get close and he'd bat me away. After time, I'd get my hand there, finally reaching down inside to grab it, but instead, grabbed his entirely erect dick." Is this what he wanted? Was it an accident? He'd pull my hand out, we'd wrestle, I'd grab again. It was big and thick, and his balls were tight up against his body. "you'd better give up. Run to my locker and grab another suit." I charged out of the pool, winded, and ran to his locker. The orange one? the Leopard one? I grabbed the leopard suit - it was smaller and, well, felt a little sexier. I put it on and dashed back into the pool. "Ok, come here and I'll help you with your swimming...and we'll get better results than you got with Larry" "Was he jealous?" "time to help you with your back stroke". Back down in the pool he held me up with two hands. One mid back, and the other firmly on my ass...well, on his own suit. He lifted my body up to the point where my dick was rising out out of the water. "You really do have a great body...and your treasure trail has developed over the summer' "what's a treasure trail?" He took one hand and ran it from my navel downward. "it's this patch of hair that leads down to the treasure." He showed me how to arch my back when swimming for maximum glide through the water, and how to extend my arms properly. "your kick needs some work". He was right. Most swimmers think too much about arms and too little about their kick. He had me extend my arms over my head and hold on to the side of the pool, and used his hands to show me how to get maximum thrust from my hip action. His hands were strong and firm, and in showing me what to do, he'd point out what muscles were being activated. He cupped one of my butt cheeks with one hand, and use the other hand to guide my thigh motion. Was it weird that he was holding me that way...or did guys just not give it much thought? Then he grabbed both cheeks and told me to kick, which I did, but with each motion, it seemed his fingers were moving more to the center of my ass. I couldn't help it and started to get a huge hard on. "how's this lesson going?" he asked, clearly enjoying the effect it was having on me. "Sorry I said, embarrassed...can't help it. It just happens when anyone touches me." "Anyone!? You mean I'm not special?" he asked sarcastically. Wait, was that more of a question than just teasing? "you're young, but your body is really amazing. You've got good broad shoulders, and the start of the perfect 'swimmer's V' "OK, what's that?" "broad shoulders narrowing down to a small waist and hips. Trust me, girls love big shoulders, and great abs." For an insecure 14 year old, it was just what I needed to hear.

We finished the lesson, but stayed in the pool, all the lights off. "hey, it's been a great summer, thanks for letting me hang out with you". "The pleasure was mine" (more to come)