Thread: just us guys
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 06:18 PM

Red face Just us guys wearing our speedos

I was just over 21 and my friend was in his mid 20's, he's a real speedo swim suit lover. I can remember that time well and was great. This was one of my earliest times wearing soft, snug swim briefs by speedo. I felt so good in them and wasn't quite ready to take them off after swimming. He was very gentle and encouraging to me, while slowly trying to to peel the tight wet clinging speedo off me. I was fully erect under them feeling the clinging wet material slipping down my upper torso with his warm wet hands. The warm shower felt so good also. I was somewhat embarrassed, knowing that he'll soon have me naked. We did give one another wet hugs, as he managed to slowly peel the still clinging wet speedo off my fully erect penis, despite my shy resisting. No he didn't play with me,but complimented how healthy I looked. The feeling was beautiful, as he soon got my speedo down and off me and I now had no shame being naked together in the shower with him. It just us guys helping one another out of tight wet speedo swim suits.